Working hard, looking for friends to share with

Options
At my highest weight I was 254. Started working out, sort of, 2 years ago. Been dedicated this last year and have lost a total of 50 pounds. Looking to share my journey with people who can understand my struggles and joys

Replies

• 3nnui
    3nnui Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in same spot. Down around 55 pounds total with another 45-50 to go
  • sarahkhallberg
    sarahkhallberg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think we can all appreciate your struggles. Congratulations on your loss! That is wonderful!

I'm 33 and recently went through a big cross-country move, job changes, adopting a dog, put an offer on a house, etc etc etc. I have a bad pattern of backsliding on all areas of fitness in times of change and return to habits of comfort. When I stepped on the scale less than 3 weeks ago I was shocked to see I crossed my 200lb threshold of no return--the heaviest I've ever weighed. My spouse and I are buckling down to get back in control of our health. So far I'm pleased to report I'm down 10.4 lbs. I could use all the support I can get and would love to support all of you as well!
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think we can all appreciate your struggles. Congratulations on your loss! That is wonderful!

I'm 33 and recently went through a big cross-country move, job changes, adopting a dog, put an offer on a house, etc etc etc. I have a bad pattern of backsliding on all areas of fitness in times of change and return to habits of comfort. When I stepped on the scale less than 3 weeks ago I was shocked to see I crossed my 200lb threshold of no return--the heaviest I've ever weighed. My spouse and I are buckling down to get back in control of our health. So far I'm pleased to report I'm down 10.4 lbs. I could use all the support I can get and would love to support all of you as well!

Add me if you like, I'm buckling down too, similar situation, 34 hit the 200 lbs shock and threshold. Started just over a month ago. Let's do this :)
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    nnewt928 wrote: »
    At my highest weight I was 254. Started working out, sort of, 2 years ago. Been dedicated this last year and have lost a total of 50 pounds. Looking to share my journey with people who can understand my struggles and joys

Congrats on your loss :) feel free to add me if you'd like, time for change is here.