Hey y'all!! Need some MFP accountability buddies!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Jackie, and I'm new to all of this! I'm 27, married and have one 2 1/2 year old son. I've struggled with weight and self image issues since the first time I was put on a diet at 7 years old. Needless to say, I've fallen on my face many times and I accept full responsibility for a lot of the failure. Def need some accountability, since my goal is to lose 100 lbs. I know this won't be easy or very pleasant at times, but it always helps to have support and advice! I'd love to get to know more of you and hear your stories!

Replies

• jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Jackie! I'm Jade. This site/app is so great for accountability and motivation, so you came to the right spot! I added ya. I think what matters more than how many times you've fallen is how many times you've picked yourself up and decided to try again! I've been "trying" to lose weight off and on for almost 4 years now, and I've FINALLY gotten on a good routine that works for me, but this site helped the most with motivation!! Excited to see your progress! Message me anytime :)
  • crystalmorrison378
    Options
    Hello! I am also on the 100lb count down! I've lost 56lbs since march... 44 more to go! We can do it together!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Add request sent.
  • theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ok, accountability starts now! We're with you!
  • carolynpsams0512
    carolynpsams0512 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie,
    You're in good company. Lots of support on this site. Feel free to add me.
    Carolyn
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie :)
    Take it one day at a time. A lot of people refer to this as a 'Journey' - There are ups, there are downs, there is confusion, there is sadness, anger, triumph and pride. Ultimately, you'll learn to love the person you are regardless of weight. That's the goal anyway. We'll be here to cheer you on. Good luck!