Good morning all!! A quote for daily reading. =0)

Options
Good morning/evening all of my healthy friends on here!! =0) Happy Monday to everyone. So LUCK do we believe in it or is it just easier to explain away things. Personally I believe in karma over luck. I think if you think negatively you can manifest anything you want,or not want to happen. So in a sense you are creating your own problems. Help others and you in turn will be helped back. I did like this story though regarding luck because the farmer in a sense didnt believe in luck either. Things I feel to a point happen for a reason. We may not know why they did, or even how to deal with them at the time, but dont spend to much time thinking about it that you miss the new door opening. So my lesson for the day. "Pay it Forward, and forget about luck" Keep an open heart a strong mind and positive thoughts. Cheers to you all! =0)

There is a Chinese story of an old farmer who had an old horse for tilling his fields. One day the horse escaped into the hills and, when all the farmer’s neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, ‘Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?’

A week later the horse returned with a herd of wild horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, ‘Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?’

Then, when the farmer’s son was attempted to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, ‘Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?’

Some weeks later the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer’s son with his broken leg they let him off. Now was that good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?

P.S Newbies these can be found my searching the subject line, well you know who you are the cool, the awesome the healthy!! Lets spread the word my fine feathered friends and pay it forward! =0)

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I heard a quote once about luck. Luck doesn;t just happen, it is the reuslt of being well informed and ready for all situations. Or something like that. I to beliee in karma. What you do and how you treat people have alot to do with how your life goes.
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I love the quote of: "Be the change in the world that you want to see!"
  • Tluvspitt
    Tluvspitt Posts: 7
    Options
    As a newbie this is my first time reading in this subforum...all of you had great things to say that will keep me thinking all day. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    jkleman79.......YOU RoCk!!!! :flowerforyou: