• jackiedavis87
    jackiedavis87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Umm I don't know where the rest of my post went lol
  • jackiedavis87
    Options
    Anyways
    So I've been working out for 5 weeks now and eating clean and I've lost 2 lbs
    Whomp whomp! So now it's time to start counting calories! I have about 30lbs of baby weight to lose! Whose with me?
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    Me! Baby is 17 days old, I have lost 34 pounds, and I want to lose 44 pounds more! I only gained 30 pounds in pregnancy, so I want to get in better than pre-baby shape lol
  • BTGee
    BTGee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, count me in! My baby is 5 months old and need to lose about 40lbs - eek! This is day 1
  • jackiedavis87
    Options
    Me! Baby is 17 days old, I have lost 34 pounds, and I want to lose 44 pounds more! I only gained 30 pounds in pregnancy, so I want to get in better than pre-baby shape lol

That's awesome your wanting to start so soon! I was like a zombie for the first 5 months lol! I'm so jealous you only gained 30, I gained 60!
  • jackiedavis87
    Options
    BTGee wrote: »
    Hey, count me in! My baby is 5 months old and need to lose about 40lbs - eek! This is day 1

Your still ahead of me! My little man is 9 months, but he was a terrible newborn and it took a while to come outbid the zombie stage! You got this! For me the excersize is easy, even the clean eating is mostly easy. It's the not over eating by 6000 calories worth of fruit I have a problem with!

• VonHocker08
    VonHocker08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My baby is almost three months :) I've lost the technical baby weight but I have a lot more to lose!
  • ibrahimsmama
    ibrahimsmama Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I'm also on the same journey... exactly 5 weeks ago I started and lost 7 lbs so far ... mostly clean eating but no regular exercise... let's be accountable to eachother
  • jackiedavis87
    Options

I'm also on the same journey... exactly 5 weeks ago I started and lost 7 lbs so far ... mostly clean eating but no regular exercise... let's be accountable to eachother
    Sounds like a plan!
  • jackiedavis87
    Options
    My baby is almost three months :) I've lost the technical baby weight but I have a lot more to lose!

Yea I technically have 10 more pounds on top of the baby weight I want to lose!
  • chamberlainsamantha46
    Options
    Boxergirl iam going to share my story God saved my life from becoming a pre diabetes my dad has it my angel my she rest in peace and I choose to lose weight and God my best friend motivated me guide me on my journey look at me now iam slender and toned and portion my meals I did it for me and my family and close friends his name is Jesus
  • 51time
    51time Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, my children are grown up but I remeber the weight gain for my twins. Both were 6 pounds plus and 20 inches plus. I wanted to start my weight lost as soon as possible;however ,my doctor reminded me it took me 9 months to gain the weight and to give myself a year to take it off. This planned worked by watching my calories and pulling stroll out on pretty days and taking walks. I had lost all the weight gain plus 20 extra. Enjoy your little ones and be good to yourself. Motherhood is the most challenging and awarding job that you will ever have. Good luck and congradulations on new member of your family.
  • jackiedavis87
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ok so it's been a week! How'd everyone do last week? I kept changing my activity level and pounds per week , to get a calorie intake I feel is appropriate for my body. I have a Fitbit so I just used what my average calories I burn on it to figure out what my deficit should be. So with that and counting my calories, which I managed to stay under everyday but Saturday...I lost 2 pounds last week!!! For the first time since I started this back in May. So fingers crossed that I finally found the combination of stuff my body needs!!! I also decided to under count my excersize calories, so if Fitbit says I burnt 200 I only put in 100!
  • felorabedi
    felorabedi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started dieting and working out . I post 7 kg in a month .. my daughter is 5 months . Breast feeding burns a lot of calories.. I'm aiming to be fit and healthy and look sexy I need to dress up like my daughter so I need to have a good body. What's my secret. Small portions eat 5 times a day cut down on bread rice wheat pasta sugar .. yes I didn't have bread and pasta for a month . I don't care as look as I look good in clothes
  • OnceAgainIvette
    OnceAgainIvette Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 3 years! Had my first born in Nov 2014 then in April 2015 I was expecting again! Finally after everything settled a bit I'm finally determine to lose the 70lbs I gained being pregnant and more. Feel free to add me.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! My daughter is almost 6 months and I've been back to working out and eating better for almost a month. I'm feeling great these days.
    I have about 20 lbs to lose to be back to pre-pregnancy weight but I'm taking it slowly and enjoying motherhood while still taking time for me...which means getting up at 5 a.m. to work out while hubby and baby sleep.
    let's motivate each other!!