Sugar

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Anybody remember those sugar straws? You tear open one end and just pour the sugar in your mouth? Mmm

I prefer Fun Dip.
    You lick the stick first to wet it, then dip it in all the delicious sugar and lick it off. I always took my time to make it last as long as possible.

Will you share?

I think there's more than one stick. It's always fun to share!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Anybody remember those sugar straws? You tear open one end and just pour the sugar in your mouth? Mmm

I prefer Fun Dip.
    You lick the stick first to wet it, then dip it in all the delicious sugar and lick it off. I always took my time to make it last as long as possible.

tumblr_mitzzwMnwN1s3w2eso1_500_large.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I sure am glad there are so many of you that agree sugar is the greatest thing since sliced bread (Which contains sugar)
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    qy4efm4q3fk1.jpg

No sugar tonight in my coffee
    No sugar tonight in my tea
    No sugar to stand beside me
    No sugar to run with me

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    431896j3uap4.jpg

Your photo reference does not apply to what the OP said. Don't derail the thread.

tumblr_lpjhwoM8vj1qaweqho1_250.gif

Sugar is everywhere, you cannot escape sugar. Sugar is in everything. I would not want to live in a world without sugar.

If you can read about the amounts of sugar in a coke, and what that does to you body, thats why I posted, it, in reference to sugar.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Sugar is my cycling buddy....

Distance 101.0 miles

Moving Time 6:00:26

Speed 16.8mph (average) 34.9mph (max)

Calories 3,169
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Jess, why are you in jail I don't even recall seeing you around lately :joy:

k1a0js3y09yx.gif

I wasn't even aware I was locked up until an hour ago. Someone sweet tipped me off B)
  • suga, suga how you get so fly?
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    tvc3qacgw9pf.jpeg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Interesting fact:

A hummingbird eats about half of its body weight in sugar daily and may have a meal up to every ten minutes. In eight hours, that bird could have up to forty-eight small meals. Hummingbirds eat sugar like there's no tomorrow—if they don't, they might not live through the day.

So basically no sugar just kills all the hummingbirds.

You see that people? Evil corporations want to kill hummingbirds!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Interesting fact:

A hummingbird eats about half of its body weight in sugar daily and may have a meal up to every ten minutes. In eight hours, that bird could have up to forty-eight small meals. Hummingbirds eat sugar like there's no tomorrow—if they don't, they might not live through the day.

So basically no sugar just kills all the hummingbirds.

You see that people? Evil corporations want to kill hummingbirds!

No, you got mixed up, probably from lack of sugar. Corporations want to help you by adding sugar to everything. It's the people like doctors, scientist, etc. that want to take your sugar away.