I need help✋

Options
If you are always busy whether it be kids, school, work or whatever.....when do you find the time to exercise? Also for those who can only seem to fit in a home routine, how well is that working for you. Seems like all the gyms are closed by the time I get off work. What should I do?

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I work night shift and have a toddler and at home pinterest work outs and darebee. com have been a life saver for me I try to fit in 30 mins when I first wake up and my kiddo is still at daycare. Otherwise I just do 10 or 15 minutes here or there when I can. If I find I'm not working hard enough during an at home work out then inbetween the exercises I add 20 jumping jacks, that gets my heart rate and sweat going. I have lost 90 some lbs so far. Also now that it is cooling down I will through the little one in the stroller and go on walk/jogs with him. Feel free to add me.
  • holliann99
    holliann99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is one of the main reasons I work out at home. I get up early and get in a 30-40 minute workout because the kids are up because once they are out of bed and the day gets started, all bets are off. I also spend a little time on the weekends prepping food for the week. It can totally be done. Maybe I can help... send me a message/add me!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I make an effort to exercise for 25 minutes each day. I too have a 'busy life' but what is 25 minutes in the grand scheme of things? I do 'home-work out's' - usually Shaun T DVD's (At the moment, I am doing his T25 programme). They are FANTASTIC! :)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I work out when the kids are in school, but I am a SAHM so there's that.