Anyone wanna be my accountability buddy?? Pwease? :)

I am 5'1" at 175lbs and looking to drop somewhere around 30lbs for now. I reallllly need help staying motivated I love working out and eating better. Well, at least, the way it makes me feel lol. But I get discouraged super quick and could really use a couple people who would check in back and forth to help keep each other motivated! We got this. ♥ Add me!

Replies

• barri70
    barri70 Posts: 15 Member
    Sure. I am just starting too. We need to pick a weigh in day.
  • erc7201
    erc7201 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I
  • cheeseball242
    cheeseball242 Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me
  • _ankylosaurus_
    _ankylosaurus_ Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. We have similar stats! I'm 5'1 and 178.
  • Added you! Also, anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • I am 5'1" at 175lbs and looking to drop somewhere around 30lbs for now. I reallllly need help staying motivated I love working out and eating better. Well, at least, the way it makes me feel lol. But I get discouraged super quick and could really use a couple people who would check in back and forth to help keep each other motivated! We got this. ♥ Add me!

I'm local and would love an accountability partner. Maybe even workout together occasionally. What do you say, @xSydney_Raynex ?
  • MzQuietAsKept
    MzQuietAsKept Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there! I need some friends to stay accountable with also. I have been a member for a long time but I always start and stop within a week or so. I'm going to add you and I offer my friendship to anyone else who wants to help. I need to lose a minimum of 50 lbs. My goal is next summer... like August 1st or so.
  • kenposempai
    kenposempai Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • steelfin67
    steelfin67 Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me.!
  • MyStarsHollow
    MyStarsHollow Posts: 11 Member
    I'd like to join too. Add me please
  • erc7201 wrote: »
    I

I will be your accountable buddy boxergirl we are in this journey togeather
  • goMeelah
    goMeelah Posts: 11 Member
    I'm with you! It's so hard for me to stay motivated, I'm always tired(don't know why) and don't have energy to sometimes exercise.
  • tammylee83
    tammylee83 Posts: 12 Member
    I would love to be included also. I need someone to help me be accountable too.
  • katie2pot2
    katie2pot2 Posts: 6 Member
    So do I, id like a buddy
  • Backtolovely
    Backtolovely Posts: 70 Member
    Add me! I would love an accountability buddy
  • BReallyYou
    BReallyYou Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for friends and accountability. Add me and I'll add back!
  • pkiley758
    pkiley758 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love an accountability buddy also! I have about 20kgs to lose. Started this week and been going really well but I know that as soon as the scale stops I'll lose motivation again. Feel free to add me :)
  • jpopsiclestix
    jpopsiclestix Posts: 4 Member
    Add me
  • Hi - you can add me, I'm just starting (again) so will be on here everyday :)
  • My name is Samantha love to join thank you we are strong women we are powerful warriors and believe in yourself and getting to know you my username is boxergirl