What do women talk about in the restroom?

Options
ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
I know in the men's restroom we like to chat it up. It's not uncommon to be at the urinals and ask the guy next to you, "Catch that game last night bro?"

Or you'll be washing your hands and you look up in the mirror and see a fella walking by unzipping his pants en route to the urinals and he's like "Hey what's goin on man!" And the crazy thing about it is you don't even know the guy.... the brotherhood is that strong in the men's room.

Do women do that too? I imagine when you're with friends it gets chatty, but what about a restroom full of lady strangers?

Replies

• MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Women tend to go to the bathroom to talk about other women. I go to the bathroom to pee, that's not a time I'm down for a chat.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Strangers? I think everyone tries to stay as quiet as possible, pretending you aren't there, until one of you leaves

I agree! I hate having people "over hear" my conversation.. Silence until the step out!
  • pennyholmes1990
    pennyholmes1990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I typically don't talk to lady strangers in the restroom. Once in a while it might be a quick "hi" or "nice day out". I usually will have full conversations with my friends, but even that can get a little awkward while you are trying to pee :smile: . I am not sure about you, but I like quiet when I am doing my lady business and get quite annoyed when people talk to me and/or listen to another lady chatting on her phone while she takes a dump.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    No chatting while peeing, unless there was booze involved, then it's fair game!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I don't converse with other women in the restroom but my daughter never fails to loudly say inappropriate things in there.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Usually we talk about how long the feckin line is and wonder out loud to each other what could be taking so feckin long
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I must have a peniz cuz I chat it up in the bathroom.. they usually look at me funny but I often make a stupid joke then it becomes awkward cuz they don't say anything back.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I must have a peniz cuz I chat it up in the bathroom.. they usually look at me funny but I often make a stupid joke then it becomes awkward cuz they don't say anything back.

or maybe they noticed your peniz

Naw, it's cool. There are laws that allow her/him to be there now.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Strangers don't talk unless asking for toilet paper or waiting in line. Friends don't talk unless we're the only ones in there, if we are then the convo just depends on whatever's happening outside of the bathroom that we don't want anyone else to hear.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    No chatting while peeing, unless there was booze involved, then it's fair game!

This! Unless it's a bar no one is talking to strangers... if you're in a bar, or some other place where alcohol is involved... strangers tend to tell you their life story. xD
  • MelkaBielka
    MelkaBielka Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll compliment a girl on her outfit, shoes, handbag etc. Sometimes if a girl is fussing or I can tell she's not feeling super confident i'll say something nice to make her feel good, but otherwise, talking occurs outside the stall. In the stall is me time, outside the stall all bets are off
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    At my last office job the ladies didn't talk in the ladies room. But they talked about what happened in the ladies' room when they were back at their desks.

* Who didn't wash her hands once, after leaving a toilet stall;
    * Who uses a curling iron plugged in at the sink console, and how vain and slutty she is;
    * Who stays in the stall too long, and what is she really doing in there?;
    * Who's a kitten because she failed to mention the toilet paper roll had been depleted to the next lady going in;
    * Who had gas and how disgusting and unladylike it was; and
    * Who had diarrhea and how terrible it smelled and let's bring in some potpourri from home to manage this outrage

Oh man, sounds like a horrible place to work! I'd be afraid to go to the bathroom!

Reminds me of this one job I had, the boss used to tap her watch as I came back from the bathroom; she would literally time my pee breaks!