lost 8 pound but not of my belly

Options
my diet is amazing and the carbs are being kept under 100g per day drinking plenty of water and green tea , enough exercise and weight training but that mid section dosnt seem to be moving...any good tips

Replies

• motrilla
    motrilla Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm trying to get down to 9% body fat and I've been stuck around 15% according to my crappy scale. I'm going to up my cardio and see how that goes. Let me know if you find anything that helps
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Your body fat will come off wherever it comes off and for most people, the belly is usually the last to go.

You cannot specifically spot reduce. Just keep going and eventually that last stubborn area will start to improve, too. :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Keep eating in a calorie deficit (which is how you lose weight) and the fat will come off from everywhere. For many the stomach is the last place to lose from, so you just have to be patient.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    My tummy was where I held a lot of my weight. As the pounds dropped, it came from everywhere (You can't spot reduce, unfortunately) and gradually my tummy wasn't as 'wobbly' as it was before. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll notice the difference eventually - I'd suggest taking measurements each month to track your progress!