Hi Everyone- Losing over 50lbs

Options
Hi Everyone!
My name is Penny and I have a goal of losing over 50lbs. I am new to Myfitnesspal and can't wait to hear peoples stories and goals and also sharing my experiences with everyone, so we can come together and shed those unnecessary pounds!

Replies

• brendaciesielski
    Options
    Hi penny. I am trying to lose 50 + too. Pretty sore today...i lifted weights on sunday. The combo of weight lifting and MFP will get the job done.
  • ronniewilliams32
    Options
    Hi everyone !! I'm looking to lose 66 pounds to get back to my normal weight of 160. I would love some new friends to keep me motivated
  • rynshermy
    rynshermy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny! My goal is to lose over 50lbs also. I want to lose around 100 more pounds. I've lost 110 already, but I still have quite a way to go. Feel free to add me for motivation and support. I'm having an October fitness challenge with my mfp friends on here. You and anyone else can join if you're interested. Just let me know and I'll add you or you can send me a friend request. It'll help keep us active and motivated :) Good luck on your journey. You'll do great!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny! :)
    Good luck!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny & welcome! Good luck for your weightloss :) I have added you!
  • Debsmys
    Debsmys Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    hi! I am looking to lose about 50+ pounds too! Im really struggling at the moment! For the first 3 weeks of dieting I lost 2 pounds a week yaay! But now this week and last I am seeing gains!! So disheartining! Im doing an hour fitness dvd (insanity) 5 or 6 times a week (i have friday night and saturday night off ha). Im sticking to 1200-1400 calories a day! What exercise regimes are all you guys trying? im about 215 pounds now want to be 150...hope it is possible x
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck to all.
  • henrycrib
    henrycrib Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 65lbs. I have already lost over 30lbs since January. It doesn't come off as fast as I would like. I have been stuck at same weight for over a month now. Add me as a friend and let's all work together to lose the weight.
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50lbs or more. I restarted my journey in May and I'm 27 pounds down. Ive been struggling this month with the scale not moving and trying to stay positive. I just want to be out of the 200's so badly and I'm so close it's so frustrating. Please add me would love to help motivate.
  • romantictuna
    romantictuna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Penny,

I have about 50 pounds to lose also and I've barely started so I have a long way to go. My motivation is finally giving myself a strong body that can withstand any challenge! Who knows when I'm gonna stumble during a hike and have to scramble to not fall to my doom? :P You can do it! :)
  • xx_steph_xx
    xx_steph_xx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    rynshermy wrote: »
    Hi Penny! My goal is to lose over 50lbs also. I want to lose around 100 more pounds. I've lost 110 already, but I still have quite a way to go. Feel free to add me for motivation and support. I'm having an October fitness challenge with my mfp friends on here. You and anyone else can join if you're interested. Just let me know and I'll add you or you can send me a friend request. It'll help keep us active and motivated :) Good luck on your journey. You'll do great!

wow....I would be so proud of myself if I managed that! You should be too... I've added you as a friend and I hope I can share experiences with you too