What do women talk about in the restroom?

Options
124»

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I'm just messin brah
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I dont talk to people in the restroom, I will however say excuse me but you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe or your dress is tucked in your pantyhose, and MAYBE if her shoes are seriously killer "cute shoes" might slip out. I love shoes. :)
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options

It seems exactly like the female interaction on these threads.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

no talking.

unless you're drunk and there's a line...then you make friends with the randoms in line and bring them all in with you...you usually chat about who forgot to shave and is about to get some or that skank rachel who is so desperate she's hitting on every guy...

or is that just me?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I heard women have couches in most of their bathrooms.

Not in most. But, some have a breastfeeding area with a couch or chairs. And a changing table. And some have little toilets for kids.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Make up
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Everybody knows that we have pillow fights in there. That's why there are couches.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Also we talk about how much we had to go pee, and how we were holding our pee, and then complain about something, but you're just trying to relate to the other lady complaining, then we fake smile, then we wave... it's a process.. going to the bathroom is an effjng process dude
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    the brotherhood is that strong in the men's room.

I wonder if women know about "sword fighting"

It's an old tradition in the men's restroom to engage in sword fighting as soon as someone clears their throat or coughs in the restroom. At that point, two people must drop their trousers and everyone else must chant "sword fight! sword fight! sword fight!" The swords are then crossed thrice in something like a triple handshake motion and the sword fight is on. The person who "stabs" the other gentleman past his defenses (usually at the thigh, but the glutes are also acceptable sometimes) is declared the winner. Good clean fun.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I find the ladies at work discussing business deals in the washroom. I mean really anyone could be listening in on what your saying. Sometimes they use it as a place to talk about home life. Other stuff. I just go in to do my thing most of the time. I don't like chatting while on the toilet.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think my favourite (for sheer laughs) was being in the washroom at work and a woman was in the stall next to me, she farted, and said 'excuse me'.

Have heard a lot of things I wished I could forget in the work washrooms but that one moment still makes me giggle.

Polite AF ;)
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    We judge each other and give each other dirty looks. I try to change that up though ill give a dirty look and then when they notice ill be like "why the f*** you so pretty". Jk we domt say things to eachother. Most of us just give a smile and go on our way.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Usually we're all so pissed and loved up it's just hugs and compliments whilst we're waiting for a free stall... :|
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I stand waiting for a stall and listen to all the compliments and try to memorize secret cookie recipes..........
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Only time I talk with a woman in the bathroom is when I'm at a club and I'm drunk outta my mind. I'm pretty sure it goes something like this.... "I love you so much"...