Hello Newbie from the UK

Options
Hello,

Im Jo and i have been using MFP for a while on and off but havent been very dedicated... so thought this time round i will go the whole hog and use the forums in the hope of maintaing my desire to lose weight and get fitter...

Im currently hiring a Personal Trainer for the next 4 weeks to kick my butt but my food side goes out the window once too often so im hoping you guys and girls can keep me on the straight and narrow or atleast kick my butt when it does take a detour!!

Thanks

Jo

Replies

• zoefilo74
    zoefilo74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Jo, just joint up to MFP after being recommended by a friend who has lost 1.5 stone so far! Not sure i have that much will power but i am going to give it my best shot!
    Just trying to gather some friends on here for a bit of motivational support!
    Good luck with your personal trainer (wow, you are really serious!).
    Look forward to seeing how you get on!

Zoe:happy:
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi Jo!

I am so glad you reached out! We all need lots of support!

~Jane
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies. :flowerforyou: There are loads of UK MFPers, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home.
  • Gettingbettereveryday
    Gettingbettereveryday Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi - I too have signed up for a personal trainer - definitely feels like the right thing to do, (though not necessarily during the actual sessions ;-) ) Have only been on this site for a couple of weeks but am sure it's going to help keep me on the straight and eventually narrow. I think it's a great tool for helping you focus on the job in hand and the support from other users is brilliant. I'm also in the UK - feel free to friend me if you like.
  • walking02
    walking02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We all need a little or alot of support.
  • joburridge
    joburridge Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Thanks everyone for your support ...What a great start :)
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just added you :)