The goal -75lbs in a year

Options
Hey everyone!
My name is Anna, I'm 22 and my goal is to lose 75lbs in a year.
I had my son this past April and it has made me kick myself into high gear on the fitness. I started in May at 217lbs, I'm now currently 206-209lbs it seems to fluctuate. Well my goal is to be 145lbs by next year. I'm breastfeeding so I can't exactly cut too many calories or workout 7x a week but we are eating extremely healthy and working out 2-3x a week, I look forward to meeting everyone and making friends who have to same goal as I.

TTFN - Anna- <3

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna :]
    You're doing so well.
    Best of luck reaching your goal.
  • cambrycor
    cambrycor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Anna!
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Good luck Anna :)
  • AnnaMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Thanks Y'all!!!
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think that is a respectable goal. You won't need to work out 7x a week or starve yourself to reach it. My goal is ~80lbs. Today I just hit my first 20lbs loss. It tooks me 87 days of logging and exercising. If I am able to keep up this pace I will be able to make my goal weight in just under a year. We can do it! I sent you a friend request so we can motivate each other!
  • AnnaMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Thanks girl!!! I look forward to seeing your posts!
  • wookiepants
    wookiepants Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im around the same weight as you and want to get down to that size. I'm taking baby steps making my goals in 10 pound increments. Good luck
  • AnnaMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Hey! Im around the same weight as you and want to get down to that size. I'm taking baby steps making my goals in 10 pound increments. Good luck

That's wonderful! We both can do it!!!
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Excellent goals! I'm aiming for about the same weight loss, in about the same time. Started doing this for real on Sept 1, and hoping to be down to a much more respectable weight/body type come Memorial Day. Keep it up, you'll get there!
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna!

My name is Karina. I'm 241 pounds and I'm looking to lose 75 in a year as well. My ultimate goal is 100 pounds overall.

Please feel free to add me.