Hello Everyone!!

Options
I am 29 going on 30 in December. I have 2 children. My son is 11. My daughter is 7. I want them to have a good role model. This past year I have hit my worse!! I was size 26 in some pants... I am positive I hit 300 pounds. I quit smoking August 2nd. I got a new job and cut toxic people out of my life. I am trying to get fit as a family my son too gained so much this year. From a 14/16 boys to a 32 men's.... We have been riding 5-7 miles every Tuesday, Thursday, and one day on the weekend. My daughter does cheerleading. My son however is a gamer... I'm counting calories and eating right and I cook healthy as I can for my family as well. I hope to grow and get back down to a size 12. I want my kids to know with hard work anything is possible! I bought Zumba videos and I have a weight machine and strength bands also for winter time... Anyone with some winter tips that I could do to get my kids involved. We bought Just Dance As well. So hopefully that's enough stuff. Add me if you want. :)

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :D
    The great thing about Zumba is you are exercising whilst actually having fun - I'm a huge fan of Zumba. Stay strong and good luck.