Breast size

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    total of 25kg lost in the last two years...

I gained a cup size :cry: My doctor had to do a double take when he saw me the last time. It would have been funny if it weren't so depressing. :unamused:

They're already frigging HUGE and now they're even bigger.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    I'm down about 50 lbs so far and my size went from a 38 C to a 36 B.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    It depends on genetics. Yes, overall I lost in both cup and band after losing 100 pounds, but it looks like I did not lose in cup because cup size gets smaller as band gets smaller. I went from 46HH to 34HH. I suspect my band won't be going much lower because I'm already relatively lean around the ribcage, so I expect it to stop at about 32 and any further decrease will be in cup (hopefully).
  • unnichaacko
    unnichaacko Posts: 116 Member
    I remember posting a similar question four/five days ago. I was a 34B, I am at 34AA now. But that has nothing to do with my weight since it hasn't changed a bit, I was 101, I am still 101. Just that, I have recently started heavy lifting and my activity has increased significantly since I have joined a semi-professional sport team.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    My band size has stayed the same, but the cup size changed. The first time I lost a lot of weight, the sight of my deflated breasts made me cry. Now that they're a bit smaller again, I've noticed how uneven they are...there's a lot more room in the right cup. I'm okay with it and I don't cry about them anymore, except when they swell up like balloons every month.
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    I've lost 78b over a few years. Gone from a 38G to a 32F. I've still got another 10-11lb to drop so am hoping to be down to a 30F or even an E!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Depends on how much breast tissue you have. I've lost most of the fat on/around my breasts so they've shrunk, but they're firmer because there's not as much fat on top of them.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Yes, and I'm happy to be smaller. Large breasts are fine on other people, but not my thing.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Not sure but mine has NEVER changed in size and I am on the larger end.

There was a point where I wanted to go down by 2 sizes but now I love them.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    I hope I go down. I'm a 38D now. I used to be a 34C. That's what I want to be again
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Yes, when I was much thicker mine were DD's but now they're just 1 D. Went from a band size of 38-40 to 34 so far. I was surprised to lose most of my inches in the waist but some of the girls went too. I'll take it bc I look and feel better overall and they didn't disappear so there's that!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited September 2016
    Mine are scaling down with my body size. At size 22 I had 44DDD. At size 10 I'm at a 40DD. You can actually see in my photo.
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    After losing 170#, I've gone from a 52 G/H to a 36 D. A supportive bra is my best friend. Otherwise, I look like I have 2 tube socks hanging from my chest. :wink:
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    I've lost 65 lbs - went from a 38DDD to a 36DD, and I could probably use a slightly smaller band. My family has larger breasts regardless of their overall body size. More overall breast tissue, I guess. I don't think they're going to go smaller than a D, ever.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Not much change for me. 28 lbs and my chest is maybe 1" smaller. My breasts don't look deflated.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Not much change for me. 28 lbs and my chest is maybe 1" smaller. My breasts don't look deflated.

I'm lucky honestly. Obviously I'm 38 and at 34 D they're not going to be very perky but they really don't look bad considering I've lost 80 pounds.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    edited September 2016
    I've only lost 11 lb so far, but for me it seems like I'm losing more band size at the moment. Some lose breast tissue, some don't. ; ; I'm one that likely will. I started a 46I, now I think I'm like....44I or 44J. Something like that. I still have 120 lb to lose :'(

I'm sad because I don't like the idea of deflated boobs
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    selina884 wrote: »
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.

Haha! I had a breast reduction about 15 years ago and was perky for a few years - sadly it didn't last :smile: