Minimizing Damage

Options
Hey Guys,

I really just want to get your advice on something. I know that I'm going to be going out to eat tonight, and I'm going out to eat something that is not good for me. Normally I would just choose a better option - but I'm choosing to eat something bad. Because it's a staple, and a once in a lifetime thing. Well, whatever! It doesn't matter why. So the question then is, how do I minimize the damage? So, of course I'll do the obvious like workout like a madwoman today, but if anyone else has some other suggestions let me know.

Cheers all! Thanks much.

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    You definitely need to let yourself eat 'those foods' once in a while..otherwise WHATS the point of living?? haha....I would make sure to make healthy choices before and after your 'delish meal'...workout like a mad-woman...and drinks PLENTY of water to flush yourself out!!!
    Good luck and ENJOY!! :)
  • Medcoder75
    Medcoder75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    eat what you want but cut in half--- serving sizes at restaurant are enormous anyways-- so even half you should get your craving fullfilled
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    drink lots more water!!!!!!! it will help, i eat awful once in a while, and i found if i drink more water that day, before or after (like all day thru out) it really makes a difference for me.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Light lunch, extra water before you go, and a light day tomorrow is what I do. Enjoy your night out!
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, now I don't feel so bad about it!