Just introducing myself

Options
I am so excited to find this site!! I was just simply searching on google for a site that has calories and I went through like two and they didn't have what I was looking for. Then I found this site and I am simply amazed, this is great. I am trying to lose weight and get back into shape, I'm sure like everyone else. I am really looking foward to see if this works for me.

Christine:love:

Replies

Options
    I am so excited to find this site!! I was just simply searching on google for a site that has calories and I went through like two and they didn't have what I was looking for. Then I found this site and I am simply amazed, this is great. I am trying to lose weight and get back into shape, I'm sure like everyone else. I am really looking foward to see if this works for me.

Christine:love:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!! We're always here for you so just ask or vent or whatever whenever. Glad you found the site too. It truly has been amazing for me!!:flowerforyou:
  • brendab
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Aboard !
    I found it the exact same way as you, just 2 wks ago. I've lost 4 lbs, made some new friends, and have a great tool to help me with my goals.
    Brenda B
    The key to success is the 8 glasses a day! :drinker: drink up!
  • joanne123
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: I love this site. I rush home to log exercise and it always makes me smile. I read as many posts as I can and I cant believe there are some many people supporting each other out there. And lastly... I really must drink more water!
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site has been very encouraging for me and I'm seeing results, hope it works for you too!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :smile: I found this site by chance too.......Thank goodness. It has helped me so much. It's great talking with others who are going through the same things as me. (Overweight, Stuck on a plateau, Floating with all the water we drank today, and really hungry for a Snickers.:frown: )
  • Jeni08
    Jeni08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What I love about this site, is that it is so simple.