Losing alot of weight

Options

Replies

• SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    tams2309 wrote: »
    Hi, I am a momma to 1 boy and 2 girls. I recently started taking medicine for an under-active thyroid which should help regulate my hormones and allow me to be able to lose vs gain weight. I have roughly 100lbs I am working on loosing. I joined a Burn Boot Camp for 30 days and got a head-start on what I need to do to get me there. I NEVER wanted to count anything when it comes to food because I LOVE it too much lol. However, I have been counting and following a plan that my trainer helped set me up on. Because of this I have been able to so far lose 12ish lbs, over 16 in over all, and 8 % body fat. I have a long long way to go and know that my daily workouts I have been doing M-F along with being more cautious of what I am eating has helped. I love trying new recipes. I am only 30 days into my journey with MFP and have much to learn with it. Look forward to meeting new people who have a journey of their own to go through and perhaps help each other along the way.

Added!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

Feel free to add me. I hope we can motivate and support each other :)
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »
    Hi there :)

Feel free to add me. I hope we can motivate and support each other :)

I added you!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Welcome

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Old user starting afresh lots to.lose and really need support. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    aliyahn wrote: »
    Feel free to add me we are in this together!

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Lost 19 lbs so far!
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 34 with 2 kids and I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs! Anyone freely free to add me!!! The more people to keep me motivated the better!!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 34 with 2 kids and I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs! Anyone freely free to add me!!! The more people to keep me motivated the better!!

Added!
  • sarahlynn10782
    sarahlynn10782 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello @SavannahJJ93! Feel free to add me as a friend, along with anyone else who needs another friend! The link below is also a group you can join! We do weekly weigh ins and have discussions about exercise, diet, etc! Have a great night!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115710-12-week-challenge-lose-some-lbs-by-the-holidays-ladies-only-please
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Calories in vs Calories out. Also known as CICO. Basic physics and chemistry. It works, folks. No magic required.
  • PhoenixRivers88
    PhoenixRivers88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) week 4 of my journey here, single mumma of 1 boy and a student nurse here :) looking to lose at least 40-50kg so a long way to go!
    143353326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think you should do regular workout at least for 30 mins. It will surely effects you.
  • emilyyytuckerrr
    emilyyytuckerrr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and have lost over 100 poiunds so add me too!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Hello @SavannahJJ93! Feel free to add me as a friend, along with anyone else who needs another friend! The link below is also a group you can join! We do weekly weigh ins and have discussions about exercise, diet, etc! Have a great night!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115710-12-week-challenge-lose-some-lbs-by-the-holidays-ladies-only-please

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    Calories in vs Calories out. Also known as CICO. Basic physics and chemistry. It works, folks. No magic required.

Added!
  • CharlieTheMujc
    CharlieTheMujc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! :-) Guys, you can all add me, i have more than 100 lbs to lose, would LOVE to have you all as friends so we can support the hell outta each other! ;-)
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) week 4 of my journey here, single mumma of 1 boy and a student nurse here :) looking to lose at least 40-50kg so a long way to go!

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and have lost over 100 poiunds so add me too!

Added!
  • maewalk0126
    maewalk0126 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add, we're in this journey together!