Finally feel like I can post in this board: 56lbs in 21 wks

Options
akf2000
akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
Think I may've been a bit too aggressive but I can be very single-minded when I focus on a single goal.
I'm a desk-bound 46yo so honestly anyone can do this. I've managed to convince a family member to do this and wrote up all my worldly knowledge in a PDF document, the sum total of the MFP hivemind.

Huge thanks to MFP, the app, the 'General Diet and Weight Loss Help', Tom Hanks, my agent and publicist and Steve in hair and makeup.

hew7MQ8l.png

Replies

• bkbirge
    bkbirge Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Very cool to see the chart and know success isn't linear. Thanks for sharing!
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Good job! I like your systematic approach, well done. I'm 229 right now, down from 286 in February. I'd love to get back to 180 territory again. This is inspiring to me, thanks.
  • BarbaraJatmfp
    BarbaraJatmfp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should feel really good about achieving your goal. So quick, too. Very devoted to achievement. Again, congratulations.
  • mckillopdad
    mckillopdad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've done a similar chart. Also, a graph hanging above my scale so I can chart weekly. It really helps when you have written and visible short term and long term goals. In the past, I've just kept my goals in my head and I wasn't nearly as successful as I am now. I've lost 50 so far with 38 more to reach onderland!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!