Beginning a new journey and looking for support

Options
I finally started getting serious about getting healthy on Wednesday and I'm looking for people that will motivate and support me on my journey. About 6 years ago I went from being 300 lbs to 150 lbs. Fast forward a little bit and I gained about 100 lbs over the course of 2 pregnancies.

During those pregnancies I suffered from high blood pressure and needed to be on full bed rest. Plus I had to eat every few hours to keep my blood sugar from crashing. So it was a pretty rough time.

I think that something finally clicked for me and I'm ready to be happy like I was when I was at a healthy weight. My youngest is almost 2 years old and I haven't been very successful with sticking to my diet. Today I weighed in at 208 lbs.

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life as well as making some new friends and helping them out along the way :smile:

Replies

• msmeka03
    msmeka03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's do this I been on this healthy journey but I lose my focus today I believe in me and you let's take this mountains together
  • awilliams1026
    awilliams1026 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heyy it's great that you decided to get back into healthy eating. One thing that got me to start eating better was knowledge of what I ate. There is so much to be learned about how what we eat effects so much about us. I have been doing my fitness pal for some years and if you want support let me know. Add if you like.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Heyy it's great that you decided to get back into healthy eating. One thing that got me to start eating better was knowledge of what I ate. There is so much to be learned about how what we eat effects so much about us. I have been doing my fitness pal for some years and if you want support let me know. Add if you like.

I sent you a friend request :)
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    msmeka03 wrote: »
    Let's do this I been on this healthy journey but I lose my focus today I believe in me and you let's take this mountains together

I believe in you too.