30 day shred started 6/22...

Options
124»

Replies

• JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Finished level one today (at 1030pm) without taking any days off!! Taking weight and measuremets tmrw...hoping for a loss!!
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    went ahead and switched over to level 2 last night, it's a good workout!!
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    went ahead and switched over to level 2 last night, it's a good workout!!
  • Jesscox17
    Jesscox17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I have only gotten to day 4 of level one. I wish I had time to do it everyday like it is suppose to. Let me tell you I ran 2 miles tuesday and then did shred, that was intense, I think I can only do that a couple times a week. I have ban my scale, it has went up since i started but my clothes feel the same, so I think I will hide my scale until Iam done with the shred!!!
  • Lydvicious
    Lydvicious Posts: 28
    Options
    Today will be day 15 for me, I'm on level 2 and just having a really rough time staying motivated :( I have had a few NSV, lost an inch on my thighs and on my waist. But I'm not SEEING the results and my hips are still my problem zone help!!
  • Jesscox17
    Jesscox17 Posts: 33
    Options
    Today will be day 15 for me, I'm on level 2 and just having a really rough time staying motivated :( I have had a few NSV, lost an inch on my thighs and on my waist. But I'm not SEEING the results and my hips are still my problem zone help!!

you know I just up'd to 10lb wts yesterday from 5lbs and thought that I would be sore today but I am not. I really do think that 10 days on one level creates too much memory for your muscles. I think that in the middle you should do two days of a different level to screw up your muscles memory. Just a thougt I had about how My scale and tape measure are not moving as fast.