poor pitiful me party today

2»

Replies

• Well i am VERY impressed.

I'm sure you can feel the difference in your health and stamina after the changes you've made.

Sorry to hear about your injuries :( My feet kill me after a few classes so i am having many a night wallowing in my bubble bath.

Concentrate on the reasons you wanted to do this in the first place xx
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    well, for starters, you are impressing me! whenever i get a minor injury, i flip out and get depressed, and threaten to quit life and go all grey gardens on the world. But you are hanging in there. And you have every right to get frusterated and pissed off, just channel that into achieving your goal. You are doing awesome, and obviously just need to be reminded!

:D
  • pattyo50
    pattyo50 Posts: 10 Member
    You're doing all the right things-good for you! I will be 61 on the 31st of this month. I've lost 16 lbs.in a month + 3 days.
    The reason for my effort is because I want to retire (I've worked full time since 1968) and be healthy. I don't want to
    take a lot of meds and have lots of doctor bills. I also have grandkids that I want to enjoy. Thank God that we are alive
    and healthy and have legs and arms to exercise. Losing weight at our age is even more difficult but it can be done.
    I feel so much "lighter" already which motivates me to exercise more. The reason I've lost so much is that I was
    eating so outrageously before I started and not exercising at all.

Just take care of yourself when you have injuries.

Well done!
This discussion has been closed.