Wednesday Weekly Weigh-In!

Options
So, I decided for some reason that every Wednesday will be my weigh-in day. Would anyone like to join me and share success/problems/motivation every Wednesday with me? Anyone is welcome to join, no matter your journey!

I will be taking me weight every Wednesday, with a monthly measurement and photo.

Who is with me?? :)

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm still going to do it even if no one else wants to :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Also, you can not take the pictures or do the measurements or whatever you want, just trying to keep people motivated!
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is my weigh in/measurement day too, so I'll join you! I'm not going to post a pic because no one really wants to see that at this point, LOL
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Wednesday is my weigh in/measurement day too, so I'll join you! I'm not going to post a pic because no one really wants to see that at this point, LOL

Awesome! No need to post pics yet if you don't want! I will only be doing it monthly. Glad to have you join! We also have another girl doing it with us but she just didn't reply to the post. Lets do it!
  • epj62993
    epj62993 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Woo hoo! 4 people! Let's build it up! :P
  • SkinnyjeanKathleen
    SkinnyjeanKathleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It is so funny you posted this, because I was literally JUST thinking to myself that I would make wednesdays my weekly weigh in day. So I will totally join you guys! I am not sure if I will be posting pics or not.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    It is so funny you posted this, because I was literally JUST thinking to myself that I would make wednesdays my weekly weigh in day. So I will totally join you guys! I am not sure if I will be posting pics or not.

Awesome! No need to post pics if you aren't comfortable, but glad to have more support!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

Awesome! No need to post pics if you aren't comfortable, but glad to have more support!
  • VanessaMay1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a Wednesday weigher already! Welcome to the club! :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesday's too, so count me in!! Just how do I find this thread again???
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Are we able to create GROUPS on this site? It might be easier for us...?
  • amg429
    amg429 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im deffently in
  • SkinnyjeanKathleen
    SkinnyjeanKathleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This week on Wednesday I will be getting on the Megabus at 4am so I think I will just post my weigh in from Tuesday so it's consistent with the time I normally weigh myself. Hope that's okay with you guys :)
  • mfultz0429
    mfultz0429 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll be in too! I weigh in daily, to keep track of water weight etc, but since I don't stress about daily fluctuations, weekly accountability will be good! :)
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I will be in too. I was going to make mine Friday but I will make it Weds so that I can see what I have eaten over the weekend that would effect that devil of a scale. I am not getting the water in on the weekends like i should and must do better.
  • kdtann
    kdtann Posts: 89
    Options
    I already weigh in on Wednesdays, so yes, I am with you.. Been on here about one month.. add me as a friend..

thx
    Karen
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesday's too, so count me in!! Just how do I find this thread again???

You can always add me and you'll see when I post another topic :) I'm new to the group thing so i'll figure it out!
    This week on Wednesday I will be getting on the Megabus at 4am so I think I will just post my weigh in from Tuesday so it's consistent with the time I normally weigh myself. Hope that's okay with you guys :)

totally okay! :)

Glad we've got a little group going! I'll look at some other groups for ideas. I'm also hoping to track our progress on a chart so we can all see how we're doing :)
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in for wednesday Weigh-Ins!!! Just 2 days away...