Inpatient

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    TreyTnt9 wrote: »
    Was this post necessary, since it seems that you understood; what she meant? This is exactly & rightfully, why there're "mean people" threads. She came here for advice, not to be ridiculed!
    "there're" is not a word.

I shorten my words (by combining them), extend my sentences (by using excessive/inappropriate amounts of commas & semicolons), etc.

Maybe consider how this comes across to other people
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    OP - 3 days is not enough time. Come back in 3 weeks if there has been no change. Make sure you read the above flow chart. Have a reasonable calorie deficit. Weigh your food in grams or oz. Use correct entries (no homemade or generic). Practice patience. You didn't gain it all in 3 days.
  • arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    TreyTnt9 wrote: »
    Was this post necessary, since it seems that you understood; what she meant? This is exactly & rightfully, why there're "mean people" threads. She came here for advice, not to be ridiculed!
    "there're" is not a word.

I shorten my words (by combining them), extend my sentences (by using excessive/inappropriate amounts of commas & semicolons), etc.

Maybe consider how this comes across to other people

I do & thus I've asked people, to click "Ignore". So that they don't have difficulty reading/comprehending, what I type & I don't have to modify my quirks, to appease them. It's a win win situation, for everyone!

It's fine. You just, need, to read your comments, as though, you were James T. Kirk. :)

That is EXACTLY what I was doing. :D
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Ive been calorie counting and exercising for three days now and weigh more ! What's going on ?????

Weight loss is not linear

Please keep doing what you're doing for 6 weeks then average your loss then adjust your intake and / or exercise accordingly

Be answer that water fluctuations can mask weight loss. That nobody has a scale weight but a scale weight range of around 5lbs

Water weight fluctuations occur with
    Dietary changes : Carb increase or decrease, extra or less sodium, dehydration
    Hormonal changes: around ovulation or menstruation
    Exercise changes: any new programme will result in water retention for muscle repair

This is one of the reasons you need to give it more time