Interactive Indoor Cycle Machines ~

Options
I am interested in purchasing a stationary bike..however I want one that features the video games ( this will entice my children / husband to utilize it as well as make it slightly less boring for me lol)...There are quite a few out there ranging in price. In most cases..you get what you pay for however I have a feeling other than the cheap ones without games I do not believe this will be the case. I think the 3 grand ones maybe cool but are way over priced, way over sized and you could possibly get the same features for a quarter of the cost. Do any of you out there have one that you love?

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    What machines are you looking at?
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd go for a Wattbike and a subscription to Zwift, or Sufferfest. As you're talking about motivating others then probably Zwift.

Buying a machine with an embedded entertainment package then you're locked in to that. Inevitably it's a compromise though.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    NorthCascades I did a search on google for interactive bikes and a few popped up. Prices starting about 400 and go up to several grand. Some have more games than others or different features etc,
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd go for a Wattbike and a subscription to Zwift, or Sufferfest. As you're talking about motivating others then probably Zwift.

Buying a machine with an embedded entertainment package then you're locked in to that. Inevitably it's a compromise though.

I will check into that Thank you ;)