Replies

• Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! Much more to come!!! :)
  • GP1320
    GP1320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You deserve a standing ovation for sure. You are so wise to do this while you are young. When you get older it is so much harder. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this. It is so inspiring.
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Thank you! I should've added that I am 25 years old :) I am glad I started now! wish it had been even sooner!! Fingers crossed that I wont need skin removal surgery in the future!! I had a rude neighbor tell me that for sure I would have to :( but I will give it time and I haven't even started weight training yet to build muscle! Some people!! But I remain optimistic!! :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! I love your energy just through this post! It sounds life you have really grabbed life and your goals by the horns. Kudos. :-)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your success so far, you're doing fantastically well! Keep up the excellent work!
    Thank you! I should've added that I am 25 years old :) I am glad I started now! wish it had been even sooner!! Fingers crossed that I wont need skin removal surgery in the future!! I had a rude neighbor tell me that for sure I would have to :( but I will give it time and I haven't even started weight training yet to build muscle! Some people!! But I remain optimistic!! :)

You might find this thread of interest to you - this member was admirably honest and open about her loose skin and included photos, so that people know what sort of thing they may need to expect when losing large amounts of weight. You're young and at least some of yours will probably tighten up naturally over time, but it may take a couple of years or more. And not everyone seems to suffer from the issue, so you might not have any worries anyway! :) (I'm not mentioning this to be rude or criticize your optimism, just to point you at a thread you might find interesting!)
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Congratulations on your success so far, you're doing fantastically well! Keep up the excellent work!

You might find this thread of interest to you - this member was admirably honest and open about her loose skin and included photos, so that people know what sort of thing they may need to expect when losing large amounts of weight. You're young and at least some of yours will probably tighten up naturally over time, but it may take a couple of years or more. And not everyone seems to suffer from the issue, so you might not have any worries anyway! :) (I'm not mentioning this to be rude or criticize your optimism, just to point you at a thread you might find interesting!)

Thanks for the link! It is interesting to see someone else's progress and loose skin issues. I am definitely just going to give it time before I will even consider surgery.. I'm talking after many years of losing the weight, weight lifting, firming lotions and definitely after having all the kids I hope to have some day lol I am hopeful that with time and continued effort the skin wont be such a big deal :) even having lost 150+ I am not seeing it yet... :) fingers crossed!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. Great job!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congrats!!
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :)
  • cathleenoneillco
    cathleenoneillco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're amazing! Keep it up :smile:
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful accomplishment.....congrats on all of your hard work!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an incredible achievement!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone! I am so humbled by the love and support here on MFP! ♡ You all keep me going!!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Rock on!!!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep it up!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment, here is to your continued success.
    And good for you doing it young, because it it sooo much harder as you get older...I am struggling losing weight with slow metabolism at 57 years old
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Congratulations on such well-earned progress!!! You look great!
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I wish so much that I could post pictures! My old android doesnt let me but maybe later on a real computer! I just wanted to write my first success story!! Yesterday (September 30th) marked my one year fitness anniversary! I couldn't have done it without MFP and the real-life people who have supported and motivated me along the way!! I have lost 154.6lbs in one year! Naturally! While eating tacos and ice cream and all my favorite things! (Albeit in proper portions and with less frequency) I had no idea I would come this far in a year's time! I didnt know it was possible! I just had to share!!

Height: 5'7
    Starting Weight: 380lbs
    Current Weight: 225.4lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150lbs

YES you did it.
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fantastic w2g!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!