One Year, 154.6lbs Lost!

Options

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    31f6w2n0lwui.jpg

Look at you, you look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thank you! I should've added that I am 25 years old :) I am glad I started now! wish it had been even sooner!! Fingers crossed that I wont need skin removal surgery in the future!! I had a rude neighbor tell me that for sure I would have to :( but I will give it time and I haven't even started weight training yet to build muscle! Some people!! But I remain optimistic!! :)

Anybody willing to give you their opinions on things, had better be ready to pay for it. Hate when people comment on you (or whatever about you) like they are paying for it. Keep doing you, and if this neighbor says something again...tell them you are accepting donations towards the surgery, or clothes, or whatever. I promise, they won't say it again.

By the way...YOU ARE A DIVA!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great work! You have found exercise and eating habits that you like and can sustain. That's really the key. I love your positivity as well! Looking forward to reading more about your successes. WTG!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I should've added that I am 25 years old :) I am glad I started now! wish it had been even sooner!! Fingers crossed that I wont need skin removal surgery in the future!! I had a rude neighbor tell me that for sure I would have to :( but I will give it time and I haven't even started weight training yet to build muscle! Some people!! But I remain optimistic!! :)

Anybody willing to give you their opinions on things, had better be ready to pay for it. Hate when people comment on you (or whatever about you) like they are paying for it. Keep doing you, and if this neighbor says something again...tell them you are accepting donations towards the surgery, or clothes, or whatever. I promise, they won't say it again.

By the way...YOU ARE A DIVA!

Haha that would probably work! She made this comment in the same breath as saying "you look great, I wish I had the willpower" so some close friends told me she is probably jealous and her personality is kinda snobbish anyways so I shouldn't take it to heart. :) thank you very much!!! ♡
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Thank you all for your continued positive comments!!! :) it is such a scary thing to have put all this out here for anyone to see, for anyone to judge... I am so glad to find such supportive, positive reinforcement in your words! I will definitely keep going and updating along the way!! :)
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Down to 218.8! Cannot wait for onederland! My goal is to get there before new years! Wish me luck!!

I am struggling more this time of the year with all the delicious candies and baked goods and other foods for the holidays! Trying to find a balance between enjoying them and still losing!
  • Samone62
    Samone62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    31f6w2n0lwui.jpg

So Beautiful
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You are so strong to figure this out at such a young age! There is nothing stopping you now - best to you and your new chapter with your fiancé.
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Samone62 wrote: »
    31f6w2n0lwui.jpg

So Beautiful

Thank you very much!!!!! ♡
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Wow!!!! You are so strong to figure this out at such a young age! There is nothing stopping you now - best to you and your new chapter with your fiancé.

Thank you! I wish I had started even sooner! Or better yet, I wish I had grown up knowing about calories and nutrients and exercise! I cannot wait to teach my future children!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    inspirational as all heck. GREAT JOB, Panda :)
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    inspirational as all heck. GREAT JOB, Panda :)

Thank you so much!!! :)
  • michael_jordan7
    michael_jordan7 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job, you should be proud of what you have accomplished. And you are looking great!
  • principalviolinist
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing loss! Hearing stories like this always lightens up my day. Can't wait to see you accomplish your GW! :smiley:
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    You have done a great job, you should be proud of what you have accomplished. And you are looking great!

Thank you! I am proud :) much more to go on my journey!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing loss! Hearing stories like this always lightens up my day. Can't wait to see you accomplish your GW! :smiley:

Aww thanks so much!! ♡ I definitely cannot wait to get there either!!!
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    wow must feel awesome! truly amazing!.....and i complain about a few vanity pounds seems so trivial...
  • dwatkins23
    dwatkins23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing :) Way to go!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    wow must feel awesome! truly amazing!.....and i complain about a few vanity pounds seems so trivial...

Dont think of it as trivial :) we are all on different journeys here and all of our goals are valid and so important!! ♡ Plus once I get closer you better believe I will complain about the last vanity pounds too!!!

Thank you! It does feel awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!