Does anyone know...

Options
I have just begun the Leslie Sansone walking away the pounds dvd's and I must say I LOVE them:love: !! I feel like I am really burning calories ans becoming more fit.:happy: I am doing the 4 mile walk/jog, burn a meal a day. I was just curious as if anyone knew approximately how many calories that 4 mile work out actually burns:huh: ? Thanks in advance for your help:flowerforyou: ...oh, and I highly recommend this video!:bigsmile:

Replies

• mommyagain
    Options
    I have just begun the Leslie Sansone walking away the pounds dvd's and I must say I LOVE them:love: !! I feel like I am really burning calories ans becoming more fit.:happy: I am doing the 4 mile walk/jog, burn a meal a day. I was just curious as if anyone knew approximately how many calories that 4 mile work out actually burns:huh: ? Thanks in advance for your help:flowerforyou: ...oh, and I highly recommend this video!:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I think the best way would be to get an HRM since each of us would burn a different amount of cals. Weight, age etc. would make a difference...not sure what others post theirs as, I have the tapes but haven't started them yet...it's my 'when it's snowing to much' workouts. LOL Now we have snow again I may try them out tomorrow and skip driving to the gym.:ohwell:

Someone may have a better response for you though Mommyagain...you can always bump this post up in a.m if you don't get any responses yet tonight.:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have had excellent weight loss!! Congratulations!:drinker:

This is a good calorie calculator to try:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculators.html

Click on "Calories Burned" and then scroll down...

Hope it helps...
  • mommyagain
    Options
    I think the best way would be to get an HRM since each of us would burn a different amount of cals. Weight, age etc. would make a difference...not sure what others post theirs as, I have the tapes but haven't started them yet...it's my 'when it's snowing to much' workouts. LOL Now we have snow again I may try them out tomorrow and skip driving to the gym.:ohwell:

Someone may have a better response for you though Mommyagain...you can always bump this post up in a.m if you don't get any responses yet tonight.:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:

Wow! I am amazed at your progress! That is truly inspiring! I have about 25-30 more to go and I am really struggling with keeping my portions in control and making the right food choices, any advice?
  • mommyagain
    Options
    Wow! You have had excellent weight loss!! Congratulations!:drinker:

This is a good calorie calculator to try:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculators.html

Click on "Calories Burned" and then scroll down...

Hope it helps...

Thank you!:flowerforyou: I will try it out thanx!