IT'S OCTOBER, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

What're you going to be dressing up as for this Halloween?
This is my first year ever actually celebrating it (It's not a big thin here in Australia)
I plan on cosplaying as Dave Strider this year.. However my weight is making me sort of.. Iffy about it...anyway.
What're your plans? Are you gonna dress up?

Replies

• MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    I think my husband and I are going to be Pokemon trainers. My mom made me some sweet pokeball fingerless gloves :blush:
  • tipsyTrickster
    tipsyTrickster Posts: 5 Member
    Dude that would be awesome! You should get a few pokemon plushies too xD
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Haha we may have gotten one of each of the starter Pokemon with our Dave and Buster's tickets a few months ago :smiley:
  • mahammadtouseef
    mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks for reminding. Its my marriage anniversary month.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I was planning on being an apple

If anyone is interested...there is still room for 2 pens and a pineapple! We could make it a really fun night #ppap

Wouldn't it make more sense if you're a pen? Unless getting poke is your thing

Possibly he'd like, to be cored!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Probably going to use my Harley Quinn dress again from last year, but do different make-up to change it up since it was kind of spur of the moment last year. Hopefully I can plan better make-up.
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    All my friends decided the theme this year is fairy tale characters...so I chose little red riding hood. Just need to find a nice scruffy guy to be my big bad wolf :)
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm so undecided and it's killing me! Last year I went as a bunch of bad puns (just taped lame jokes and puns all over me and called it a walking dad joke) but that was a last minute shebang. I want to dress up this year but have no idea where to start
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    jader8993 wrote: »
    I'm so undecided and it's killing me! Last year I went as a bunch of bad puns (just taped lame jokes and puns all over me and called it a walking dad joke) but that was a last minute shebang. I want to dress up this year but have no idea where to start

Be a princess. No one ever thinks of that.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited October 2016
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I'm prolly gonna be dressed in work clothes that day

Go as Bill Clinton dressed with a coat with long tails. Then have an effigy of Hillary hanging off of the tails.