Any ideas?

Options
Looking for a good detox drink that I can maybe make a big pitcher of and taste good obviously help loose weight ??

Replies

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Water! I often add essential oils or lemon juice to create a taste in my water.
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Water!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Rivera1988 wrote: »
    Looking for a good detox drink that I can maybe make a big pitcher of and taste good obviously help loose weight ??

Detox drinks are a scam. Your body detoxes all by itself.

There are no drinks that help you lose weight, unless you are drinking water, tea, and other non-calorie drinks in the place of food. In that case, you've created a calorie deficit, which is the only requirement for weight loss.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This is pure tough love because you are awesome and CAN DO THIS:

Lose weight by sticking to your goals rather than looking for shortcuts.

You got this.
  • Anvil_Head
    Anvil_Head Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Detoxes are nothing but a diet industry marketing scam. They do absolutely nothing beneficial for health or weight loss.

https://sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/the-detox-delusion/
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Just water, lots of water. If you want to put something in there to give it a little flavor like lemon juice or lemon crystals, go ahead. I put lemon crystals in mine every time. I think it gives the water a great flavor, and I drink tons of it every day. So you don't need to detox from anything. That is all just a scam. Don't waste your money.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Water! I often add essential oils or lemon juice to create a taste in my water.

Be very very careful if you choose to flavor water with essential oils. Most are not made for consumption and can be dangerous.
  • WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as detox.