Getting started...again. Need friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• _she_ilaX
    _she_ilaX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds and messages! Excited to start this with you all. Hope today was great!
  • tanico620
    tanico620 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Lets motivate each other.
  • maayant
    maayant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in too, good luck!
  • thaismoreira
    thaismoreira Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am restarting today after the "fitness consultation" that detected my obese status.
    I need so motivation and community to help me to move forward!
    I will add you as a friend and let's try to keep the momentum going!
  • zerl4949
    zerl4949 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a restart also, going to make it work this time!
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    JUST started back on MFP after about a one-year break. Add me if you like!!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck to you! I'm restarting as well so let's do this together!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I gained back the weight I lost and then some. Here I am again. Please feel free to add me!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welome back, Feel free to add me
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • Sta827
    Sta827 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll add you - and anyone else that would like to, please add me. I'm a habitual dieter. I've done it all...lost, fit, succeeded, slipped, regained, lost again, running, lifting, you name it. None of that matters now...I'm back where I started so, I could certainly use a support group to GET and STAY motivated for my health!
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Please friend me. I am starting over as well.
  • nardiac
    nardiac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a restart also. Can't seem to shake this menopausal/ hypothyroid weight gain. Want to feel like my old self again.
  • melanieleigh43
    melanieleigh43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in same boat. I feel like a career starter overer. I'm determined to make it work. Would love to be friends. Anyone can add me
  • melissabaohm
    melissabaohm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im restarting today after my step daughter made a comment about how my eating habits have changed now that im not logging my food and exersizing regularly
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    yup
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome...again...I just restarted, my 2nd time, about 20+ days ago. I'm gonna stay here, even on my bad days, cause hey that's life...good days, bad days but each day you wake up is a day to be grateful for it. I find walking does wonders for my outlook on life. For those of you outside of California and soon in the grips of winter, please find a way to exercise in the house, and most of all enjoy the day you have. Spring time is only 6 months a way. :smiley:
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I finally had a good WI on Friday and then backslid all weekend and through today. Restarting tomorrow. As of last Friday, I had 10 lbs to go. As of tonight, it's more like 15 to go.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back, feel free to add me for friend and support