Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your why? Why are you doing this?

Replies

• kalit2013
    kalit2013 Posts: 3 Member
    I was looking at a summary of a doctor's appointment from August 2015 and one from August 2016 and I realized I had gained a little over 20 pounds in a year and my weight was just going up. Plus with a lot of my jeans not fitting well many more I decided I needed to make some changes.
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    You all have awesome reasons! So inspirational. Thank you for sharing!! Feel free to friend me.
  • My bro had his wedding last year and my sister had her wedding this year. Both times I couldn't look at myself when we took the pictures. I was completely ashamed. That adding to the realization that because of one of those guilty before innocent court cases my family and I have been fighting for about a year and a half, our financial welfare declined where buying larger clothes wasn't an option with us barely having for food as it is. I stress ate and now gotta stop.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    momofGD wrote: »
    I'm sorry I laughed. However, it's a good reason to start!!!

lol no worries.
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Awesome! I love hearing people's stories.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    I know what I looked and felt like 15 years ago and 40 pds lighter. I want to look like that gal again :wink:
  • wookiepants
    wookiepants Posts: 40 Member
    My energy lvls and Id like to be at a healty weight to maybe go into the military someday.