Losing alot of weight

Options

Replies

• spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I reached my max weight earlier this year, so I decided to recommit to losing 50-75lbs by next summer. I've been going strong on MFP for about 3 weeks. We've got a long way to go, feel free to add!
  • SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hi! :-) Guys, you can all add me, i have more than 100 lbs to lose, would LOVE to have you all as friends so we can support the hell outta each other! ;-)

Added!
  • gb1623
    gb1623 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi had this app worked n my phone for ages just getting round to using it. I have 80lbs to loose feel free to add me. Good luck
  • Jvalexc
    Jvalexc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck on your journey. I myself have a ton to learn but always loving helping out others. I hope we can be resources for each other for motivation and knowledge!
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Love this post! I am looking for people who talk to other people lol. So many just want fans these days and it's kind of weird to me. Regardless I like to check up on people when they've been gone a few days and actually read diaries and comment on posts. I'm pretty good about logging everyday or most days. My sleep is super messed up but I'm working on that. Haha my goal is to first get used to be active and tracking again. I've ballooned over the past year after a lot of hard work before. I don't want this to be a quick fix. I want to gradually just get better at being healthier. It's not easy but it's necessary. ^.^

Hey I tried to friend you because I too would like to connect with people who want to chat and support and motivate and learn together! but I couldn't find your profile, ie when I clicked on the link it said the URL wasn't found.... strange interwebs goings on!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add, we're in this journey together!

Added!
  • jdeherrera15
    jdeherrera15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • shimmerling
    shimmerling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 33, have a lot of weight to lose, and have hypertension and newly diagnosed type two diabetes. I'm also hoping to lose weight to conceive.
  • Starrydance07
    Starrydance07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm new here. Let's encourage each other, keep going!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    I reached my max weight earlier this year, so I decided to recommit to losing 50-75lbs by next summer. I've been going strong on MFP for about 3 weeks. We've got a long way to go, feel free to add!

Added!
  • zeroXOXOzero
    zeroXOXOzero Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I used this app a few years ago and had great success but eventually gave up and gained all the weight back and even more. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and I'm ready to make a change for good! feel free to add me
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    gb1623 wrote: »
    Hi had this app worked n my phone for ages just getting round to using it. I have 80lbs to loose feel free to add me. Good luck

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Jvalexc wrote: »
    Hey good luck on your journey. I myself have a ton to learn but always loving helping out others. I hope we can be resources for each other for motivation and knowledge!

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    Hiya! Love this post! I am looking for people who talk to other people lol. So many just want fans these days and it's kind of weird to me. Regardless I like to check up on people when they've been gone a few days and actually read diaries and comment on posts. I'm pretty good about logging everyday or most days. My sleep is super messed up but I'm working on that. Haha my goal is to first get used to be active and tracking again. I've ballooned over the past year after a lot of hard work before. I don't want this to be a quick fix. I want to gradually just get better at being healthier. It's not easy but it's necessary. ^.^

Hey I tried to friend you because I too would like to connect with people who want to chat and support and motivate and learn together! but I couldn't find your profile, ie when I clicked on the link it said the URL wasn't found.... strange interwebs goings on!

Added!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Add me! All I have is a 5 year old at home saying, I will be ugly if I get skinny.. lol I've been a size xl or14/16 for 20 years now! Would like to see those single digits soon in clothing! Size 8 here I come!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    You can add me!

Added!
  • sr200179
    sr200179 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. Don't know how to add others
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options
    I am 33, have a lot of weight to lose, and have hypertension and newly diagnosed type two diabetes. I'm also hoping to lose weight to conceive.

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options

Added!
  • SavannahJJ93
    Options

Added!