Do you have any annoying co-workers?

Options
ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
edited October 2016 in Chit-Chat
We got this guy at work who listens to disco music ALL DAY LONG at his cubicle. He plays it at a volume just faint enough to make you question reality.

Imagine walking past this dude's cubicle at 8:37 on a Monday morning with coffee in hand and hearing The Bee Gees "Staying Alive".................... LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH :expressionless:

Tell us about your annoying co-workers.

Replies

• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't have anyone I work with who's annoying anymore - but before... holy crap. This guy would be a friggin shadow- like he had ears everywhere - start rumors about other teachers, take credit for work he never did and was always a negative machine. SO glad he got the can!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    My coworkers are just loud and have zero regard that people around them might be trying to work (and by work I mean play on MFP)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I used to share a small office with my old boss. He dipped tobacco and every 30 seconds I would have to listen to him spitting into his trash can.

At the same place there was one guy who was notorious for not washing his hands after going to the bathroom and immediately digging into the candy dish at the receptionist's desk.

That sounds like a sitcom. Did you work at a sitcom?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I used to share a small office with my old boss. He dipped tobacco and every 30 seconds I would have to listen to him spitting into his trash can.

At the same place there was one guy who was notorious for not washing his hands after going to the bathroom and immediately digging into the candy dish at the receptionist's desk.

That sounds like a sitcom. Did you work at a sitcom?

No but it was an office with mostly guys. Upper managers would regularly scream and curse at each other in order to resolve issues. It was entertaining actually.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Thankfully she's gone now.
    She knew I didn't work with anyone much anymore so she started telling coworkers that I was cutting out of work early and that I was cussing at her.
    The freaking twit did a horrible job so there was no way I would leave early(if one messes up at a house both would lose bonus). And I don't cuss at work. I cuss like a sailor out side of work but not at work. And the girls she was telling have been working with me for going on a decade so they knew it was all *kitten* but God it passes me right the *kitten* off.
  • mahammadtouseef
    mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My senior even observe how many times I go to pee. If he observe me a little free then he gives me some extra work.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When they start to annoy me, I close my office door. When the door is closed, they tip toe down the hallway.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I share an office with a guy who is really nice but he has a habit of clearing his throat all day. It drives me crazy.
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh yes!!! I have this one girl who is really loud and every time she talks to people about their results I hear her on my side of the office.... so so annoying!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    All of them, who work for me, act like kids, fighting on the play ground, she said this to me, and Im mad. He didn't do his work, or shes not working. I don't give a sh-t, grow up, mind your own business, let people around you fail on their own. Your not the office work cop, who has to regulate everyone else around you. 100% of the time I know who is the good workers and who are not.. You don't need to tell me...

Attitude reflects leadership....captain

Your correct and Im trying fix the last guys problems he made, Ive been at this job 3 months.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I have this guy at work who literally hums and sings and talks to himself ALL DAY LONG. this is not an exaggeration. there is not a moment there isn't something coming out of this guys pie hole. I swear to god...one of these days i'm gonna throat punch him and pick up his bose radio and smash it over his head. not that i'm a violent person.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I work with kids so they don't annoy me. Their parents on the other hand!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I work with kids so they don't annoy me. Their parents on the other hand!

You must have some kind of special powers or something? Kids annoy the hell out of me

I bribe them with play doh and treats!!! Lmao they are little so they aren't bad at all!