Starting over again

Options
I am starting over again. But I can do this. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Melnchlsn
    Melnchlsn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm starting fresh today add me
  • hmant
    hmant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started again last week after being on vacation for 3 weeks. Ate everything but also walked everywhere. Back to routine and healthy eating. Goodluck and we can do it! It takes patience.
  • ficlak
    ficlak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. It feels daunting, but it can be done. I want to get back into my nice clothes and feel healthy and energetic again.
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am a maintainer. Add me if you like.
  • ARuby75
    ARuby75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im starting over too... This is the heaviest I've ever been and I was totally horrified when I stepped on the scales yesterday and they topped 204lb don't think I was this heavy when pregnant with my twins!
    So I really need to pull myself together get off my *kitten* and do something about it. All friends, motivation and nagging gratefully received... And offered in return!!!
  • cmg2305
    cmg2305 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have started doing much better. Eating is getting better. Joined a group that sends you inspiration and dieting and exercise tips. Today I walked around our zoo for three hours. My feet are going to fall off. It was great because the animals were active. I learned from that group to prepare healthy snacks that are easy to get to and take with you. Planning and preparation are key for me. So if I get hungry I know what to eat and not have my husbands cookies attack me. Ha ha!
  • cmg2305
    cmg2305 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you add people to follow?