HELP !! NEED NEW BUDDIES TO KEEP ME GOING HELP!!!

Options
HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS SHEA AND I AM LOOKING TO LEAVE BEHIND 30 TO 40 POUNDS BUT AS ALWAYS IT NEVER HURT TO HAVE THAT STRONG HAND ON THE SIDE THAT WILL TELL YOU TO KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT. I REALLY NEED TRUE BUDDIES OK THANKS. HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME PEOPLE HELP :happy:

Replies

• BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi Shea and welcome to MFP. This is a great site for motivation and support. I've lost 40 lbs and have been maintaining ever since.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...WELCOME :flowerforyou:
  • sheaa73
    sheaa73 Posts: 4
    Options
    iS THIS AN AFTER PICTURE? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I SEE, YOU WERE NEVER FAT. ARE YOU JUST TONING UP AND BUILDING MUSCLE? BUT EITHER WAY, CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, I WILL SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST SO WE CAN ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add x
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello Shea you can add me as your friend, together we can help each other through our weight lost journey.
  • Monkeylost
    Monkeylost Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been here a week, lost 2lb in my first week. Feel free to add me. Xxxxx
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello: Shea

Welcome!
  • Diamonds_R4_Ever
    Options
    This is a great site, I have found a great circle of MFP Friends. They encourage, motivate, and support. They even put you in-check when needed ;) Welcome!! Feel free to add Me!

7940140.png[/url]