Looking for friends...

Options
aprl86
aprl86 Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I'm looking for some friends to support and be supported from. I need to lose a big amount (80lbs) so I'll be on here for a good amount of time. Getting healthier is more fun when you have friends around to do it with. So if you would like another friend add me or let me know so I can add you!

Replies

• Guitarman1994
    Guitarman1994 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm not looking to lose a lot just get fit but I could use some motivation to keep going and I'm a great motivator so we can help each other out. Add me!
  • stawi00
    stawi00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 80lbs to lose and only joined today. If you are interested, please send me a friend request.
    Good luck x
    Sandra
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • zeroXOXOzero
    zeroXOXOzero Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have over 80 pounds to lose but I could use all the help I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    add me!!! I need to lose 120lbs so I'll be here awhile myself. The more friends, the more advice and the better the results!! :smiley:
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I have about 100 or so as well!!! Always look for great people !
  • elsing84
    elsing84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have between 80 to 100 pounds to lose (depends how I feel) so I too have a long way to go and I could use the motivation of others and hope I can return the favour too. Feel free to add me.
  • krysym1
    krysym1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    must lose 60! add me, I need support
  • knightridermg32
    knightridermg32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • fatgirl_84
    fatgirl_84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I need to lose about 60lbs and would love some motivation and other people in my shoes
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    81 pounds to lose here. Also just started again. Anyone's welcome to add me.
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The calorie counters are a great way to watch what you're eating and keep you within your limits! Plenty of motivation here to keep you going x Good Luck x
  • pamwenc
    pamwenc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 80 pounds at least. Just started and could use the support. Have tried to lose weight many times Want to make this the last time
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You've got this, I'm always rooting for everyone
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sent a request. About 70% to my goal but next step is to work on the muscle/strength. Long way to go haha
  • Doamond47
    Doamond47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am trying to loose the same amount, it's harder than I thought. I keep gaining instead of loosing
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am a (soon to be) 43 year old female that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I just started back on my weight loss journey after gaining even more weight over the last 8 months. My goal is to lose 100 pounds and to be able to do all the fun activities that I no longer have the energy, stamina or lung capacity for! I just started a new job where I get to work from home. I'm super excited that I just lost my long commute and gained time that I hope to use for walking or exercising in some way every single day.
    I'm open to any and all mfp friends. Let's support each other!!
  • jls2837
    jls2837 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica from Indiana. I am also looking for friends! I need to lose 100+ pounds and I know it won't be easy. Just starting out and need motivation from others.
  • Ginni_Lynn
    Ginni_Lynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ginni from Maryland. I have 60lbs to lose so add me & we can do this thing together !!