Looking for some younger friends who can relate!

Options
Cprys1
Cprys1 Posts: 23 Member
Hey everyone, my name is Corin and I'm 24 years old. I've been using MFP on and off since I was 17. I've had my ups and my extreme downs. After everything, I'm currently at my heaviest. I'd like some friends around my age who can relate to my struggles (: everyone is welcome of course!

Replies

• haltayeh1993mfpHT
    Options
    Hey there Corin! I'm Hal and age 22! Been using this on and off, had huge success my sophomore year of college but after my best friend committing suicide, an ex gf leaving, and my family trapped in those guilty before proven innocent court cases all happening back to back in 2 years, I found out I'm a stress eater lmao and at my heaviest. Lol if you need new friends and support, add me! I can relate on those struggles lol
  • Shaunip
    Shaunip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Shauni and 24 as well. This is my first time using this but I'm hoping it'll help keep me on track. It has to far so fingers crossed. Feel free to add me :)
  • kellsfire
    kellsfire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Corin! I'm Kelly and I'm 23. Fairly new to MFP but this is the first time I'm deciding to take my fitness seriously on here, and first time I've tried reaching out to an online community for motivation. I'm hoping that will help! My goal is to try to build a healthier lifestyle for myself - at the moment, that means I've got some weight to lose, too! Feel free to add me, I'd love to get on track together!
  • jillrules169
    jillrules169 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Gillian . 25 years old. I've been off and on here too and I just reached my highest weight this year as well, so let's all motivate each other to stay on track :)
  • Starrydance07
    Starrydance07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm26 years old, just new to MFP :D I need to lose 10kg,and gain muscle!!
  • anunezmo
    anunezmo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 23 y/o and kind of a similar story to everyone else! Hoping to stick to it this time hopefully by getting support and inspiration from others in the community!
  • zeroXOXOzero
    zeroXOXOzero Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm looking for some people who want to go on this journey with me! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Mf0718
    Mf0718 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and new to this thing as well! Would love some motivated people in my life! Anyone is free to add me too
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 20 years old and I could use a few more friends with similar backgrounds! feel free to add me :)
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    24 years old. Last time I used the site was 2 years ago after having my son. (It didnt stick nor the times before that). This is also the heaviest I've been and it has to GO!! Add me if you like, I've only been back for four days now but it's a start
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Corin, and everyone else. My names Hilary, I'm 25. I joined on here in 2012 but have been on and off (mostly off haha) until this summer. I finally have stuck to it and have lost some weight so far, but looking for more friends as well my age for motivation as well. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Retakesfitness
    Retakesfitness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im Ri, 26 yrs old very new to the app, at my heighest weight ever, I have lost 60 pounds twice before on my own but now Ive gained wayyy more and not as motivated because I have so much to lose. Just had my second child aug 10... Looking for others to motivate me and to motivate
  • aef3261
    aef3261 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm Alex, 23 years old and on day 3 of a no bread, no starch blitz. I'm in my last semester of college and I want to look my best walying across that stage! I love community and hope we can keep one another accountable.

• nodilemma
    nodilemma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Emma, 22 years old and I actually just made an account here after looking at this post. I've had the MFP app years ago but I had no idea there was an online community like this until I accidentally stumbled upon a forum when googling something. I've struggled with my body image for most of my life and have been very on and off with diets/life style changes. I am now at my heaviest and it's time to really do it this time, not just for my confidence, but for my health. And I'm excited I found this community because I think it will really help me to have others holding me accountable as well as encouraging and motivating each other along the way. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need a friend :)
  • SheLovely24
    SheLovely24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Corin, I'm Tay soon to be 23 and I as well have reached my highest weight. I can definitely use some more motivating and encouraging friends and of course I'll return the love. But feel free to add me.

We're all in this together!
  • doomlizard
    doomlizard Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm Liz, 24 y/o software dev, who needs to hold herself accountable for all the stuff I stuff into my face at my desk. And exercise, 'cause that's important.

Feel free to add me, guys, could do with some friendly butt-kicking! ;) I'll probably send out some request too.