Half a Stone Lost!

I am feeling so proud of myself, I have lost 7lbs since 29th December when I joined here. That means I am halfway to my target loss of a stone.

My BMI has moved from 'overweight' to 'normal'. :smile: :smile: :smile:

I have achieved this by excercising 3 times per week (yoga and eliptical machine), cooking all my meals from scratch, lots of fish, chicken, vegetables, using skimmed milk and half-fat cheese etc. Also I'm snacking on fruit and low-fat cereal bars instead of chocolate.

This website has been a brilliant help because I have been recording all my meals. It has really helped me to stay focused.

My goals:
- End of Feb, lose 4 more pounds
- End of March, lose final 3 pounds.
- April - go shopping for some new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• I am feeling so proud of myself, I have lost 7lbs since 29th December when I joined here. That means I am halfway to my target loss of a stone.

I have achieved this by excercising 3 times per week (yoga and eliptical machine), cooking all my meals from scratch, lots of fish, chicken, vegetables, using skimmed milk and half-fat cheese etc. Also I'm snacking on fruit and low-fat cereal bars instead of chocolate.

This website has been a brilliant help because I have been recording all my meals. It has really helped me to stay focused.

My goals:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I am feeling so proud of myself, I have lost 7lbs since 29th December when I joined here. That means I am halfway to my target loss of a stone.

My goals:

CONGRATULATIONS! That's soooooo great!
    Yup, this site IS just fantastic, isn't it?!
    All I needed to do to lose the weight that I so desperately wanted to lose was to see my numbers, and "work" with them through moderation and some exercise!
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank the friend who gave me this site, as well as Mike, for making it!!! :smile:
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Well done to you. I can't wait to discover my wardrobe again which is currently sitting untouched!!
    :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!