Looking for friends to motivate me

Options
I weighed myself today for the first time in about 1 month.. And cried for an hour. I have never weighed this much in my life, even at 9 months pregnant. I have used mfp in the past and saw results, then fell off and have gained about 50 lbs in the last 2 years. I had no friends on the app when I used it before and would really like to add some people who are in the same boat as me so that we can motivate each other to get and stay healthy :)

Replies

• healthierlifestyle
    Options
    I will be your buddy too.
  • ddecoste1
    ddecoste1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is anybody still here? Looking for support and encouragement!
  • msfazer
    msfazer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • txdragon38
    txdragon38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well I'm always looking for new friends
  • shakspeare99
    shakspeare99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a gentleman who lost about 35 pounds in 6 months. Would be happy to be your buddy if it's ok with you that I'm a guy.
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm getting back on track myself.
  • Yliy
    Yliy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll add you and would love some friends on here too :)
  • chunkinthetrunk
    chunkinthetrunk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thought we could be buddies, then I saw your Dodgers gear.
  • chunkinthetrunk
    chunkinthetrunk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • mattro7703
    mattro7703 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm really motivated and happy to support others. :smile:
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'd be happy to make some friends and have some accountabilibuddies on here :)
  • redfish33
    redfish33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have used this app on and off for a while. I'm stuck at an unacceptable weight. I'm tired of using the same excuses I've used for years! Add me to help keep me accountable!
  • mandadenise1980
    mandadenise1980 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Please add me!! No friends here yet. I also weigh more then I have ever even thru having 6 babies! Yes we have six children :) our oldest is 18 and in college and the baby is 11 months. I have put on weight since having him :( I thought maybe it had to do with having 2 babies 15 months apart at the age of 35.. but I just kept gaining.
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me pls. I have about 66lbs to lose
  • EdieEd
    EdieEd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track as well. I started on MFP at the beginning of the year then stopped in the summer. Looking for motivation as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! I need friends for motivation and support!!
  • sweethart76
    sweethart76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Need motivation and support buddies
    Add me :)
  • charlakinney1
    charlakinney1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing good on my diet eat same food a lot An do 1-2 protein smoothies with spinach an a fruit an chia seeds. Or sometimes just protein shake if I'm hungry or low on protein. Need easy ideas for meals. Trying to eat fruit veggie and meat an coconut milk An butter.
    Can't get motivated to exercise! Need someone to push or challenge me. Was down to 201 then 230 now 207. Want to get to 165 An go from their. What are u doing?