Always been fat...but it ends right now!

Options
Too big to fit in that gorgeous dress? Too fat to be asked on dates? Well, that ends right now. I've always been fat from childhood to adulthood and I am tired of it. I want to lose 50lbs in 5 months and I will track my daily food intake and squeeze in exercise a day. I know that it takes a lot of effort and discipline to achieve this.

To make it easier, I am inviting anyone who wants to be my accountability partners. When the going gets tough, let's rely on each other's support. When we lose even just half a pound, instead of being disappointed, let's celebrate that victory! Let's claim it and bring the sexy back! :-) ;)

Replies

• llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You got this! Acknowledgement of the problem is a great start. You are awesome!
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yes me too, I don't want another year of looking like this, lets do this together
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    wishing you all the best
    Never give up and it will happen
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    It is doable, go get it. I've dropped 65lbs in the last 6.5 months, so I know it can be done. Last night, while on a walk, I was thinking how glad I am I started this in March. 7 or 8 months ago, I wouldn't have believed I'd be here, but I am. It'll take a lot of hard work, and tough decisions, but it is worth every bit of it. Stay strong, stay focused, and you've got this! Enjoy the journey, and the results :)
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • jayjay5549
    jayjay5549 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is day 1 for me I am a U.S. Army vet and cant exercise because of injuries need friends for support
  • themindisitsownplace
    Options
    All y'all can add me. We got this!
  • fatkid1110
    fatkid1110 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think you lose more then 50lbs, I'm here for ya=)
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well said :)
  • akisexy
    akisexy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    llbrixon wrote: »
    You got this! Acknowledgement of the problem is a great start. You are awesome!

Thank you!
  • akisexy
    Options
    Ambr wrote: »
    yes me too, I don't want another year of looking like this, lets do this together

Yes, We can do this together!
  • akisexy
    Options
    rickc74 wrote: »
    Stay strong, stay focused, and you've got this! Enjoy the journey, and the results :)
    Thanks! You are inspiring me. Just sorry I was not able to log in, problems with the net. And Yes WE can do this!

• akisexy
    Options
    jayjay5549 wrote: »
    This is day 1 for me I am a U.S. Army vet and cant exercise because of injuries need friends for support

We can do this together! Here for you! :-)
  • akisexy
    Options
    fatkid1110 wrote: »
    I think you lose more then 50lbs, I'm here for ya=)

Wow! That's the spirit! Thanks!
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    akisexy wrote: »
    rickc74 wrote: »
    Stay strong, stay focused, and you've got this! Enjoy the journey, and the results :)
    Thanks! You are inspiring me. Just sorry I was not able to log in, problems with the net. And Yes WE can do this!

Thanks. Never really thought I'd be one to inspire people. I'll take it, I guess, just glad to help. Let me know if you have questions, or if there is anything I can help with :)