why am I stuck?

Options
2»

Replies

• carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    MFP works for many people. Maybe you have to see what you are eating. Learn how to read all the labels of foods you are eating, is part of the education process. Many times we miss read labels.
    To give you a better picture of what I am taking about. I would first like to say that I have been in your shoes. I have been a member of MFP since 2013, and I could honestly say I know your frustration. Since I started I never lost weight until just recently. It took me a couple of years to realize that I have not been honest with myself.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    MFP works for many people. Maybe you have to see what you are eating. Learn how to read all the labels of foods you are eating, is part of the education process. Many times we miss read labels.
    To give you a better picture of what I am taking about. I would first like to say that I have been in your shoes. I have been a member of MFP since 2013, and I could honestly say I know your frustration. Since I started I never lost weight until just recently. It took me a couple of years to realize that I have not been honest with myself.

First thing I did when I started was log my normal diet for 2 weeks. Honestly I was horrified! I had no idea I was eating so much!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I've been going for 2-3 weeks. I don't weigh my food digitally so the measurements are relative. I'm exercising every other day with an empty stomach but I don't log it. I still don't go near 2k calories a day just to be sure I don't go over cause of some miscalculation

You're eating more than you think if you aren't weighing all your solid an semi solid food on a food scale. Also, 2 weeks is not enough time. Give it 6 weeks and weigh your food. A 2 week stall is hardly a plateau. Sometimes I stall for 6-8 weeks then have a whoosh of weight loss. Weight loss isn't linear.

Can you open your diary, please?

Have you started or increased exercise in the last 2 weeks?