help estimate my mexican restaurant meal please

Options
2011-07-11_18-30-46_461.jpg

I ate half of each one, a burrito and enchilada, both chicken. Im new to calorie counting and certainly not good at estimating! Thanks for any help.

Replies

• raqjones87
    Options
    Where did you eat?
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Where did you get it from? Have you tried to check their website or search that in the foods? I'm not good at estimating either!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    check their website if they have one or look in MFP database for it.....
  • Belocin1
    Belocin1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    once u choose the burrito from search menu u have the option to adjust how much u eat of if u had half a one where the quanty is input .5 which mean half of the burrito
  • phatphd
    phatphd Posts: 45
    Options
    I don't know if this helps, but Baja Fresh have their nutrition info available, and you can maybe use that to help estimate:

http://www.bajafresh.com/nutritionals.php
  • momof2kiddos
    Options
    or maybe entering all the ingredients seperate? That may be too much work!
  • twinsmommy7
    twinsmommy7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try searching on MFP for the name of the restaurant. If it's not there, try to find it on the restaurant's website under the menu/nutrition. If you still can't find it, then just choose a similar sounding burrito/enchilada from the MFP database. Hope that helps!
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    Ya they're a small local place in NC so I don't think they'd be in the database but ill look. Good idea looking at another restaurants nutrition info, better than nothing.
  • lesliefm
    lesliefm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would add 700 calories and call it good. Mexican food can be very high calories.