Sooooo pissed, but ok :)

Options

Replies

• mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You could be my new hero! I am going to save your post in my speed tab and refer to it whenever I am in the same situation. You conquered some many demons during that episode. I hope to be as strong. You go girl!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Powerful stuff.

Congrats on this HUGE break through!
  • billythegeek
    Options
    You are the stronger than you give yourself credit for....I am very happy you did that...:)
  • riccimua
    riccimua Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! I too am an emotional eater & Binge eater!! harder struggle to have to deal with!! YOU can and will do it!!
  • okrockon
    okrockon Posts: 25
    Options
    It's hard, I know, but you only cheat yourself. And you deserve better than a loaf of bread girl. Keep at it! You can do it!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    that's fantastic
    good for you! you should be proud of yourself
    we have almost the same goal
    feel free to add me:)
  • Leanne60
    Leanne60 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thats so honest and refreshing to read - I have that same conversation with myself at 2pm every day when the chocolate at work starts screaming my name. I try and justify how I have earned it or tomorrow is going to be the day without chocolate so today I can be the last day I can eat it and lots of it. Problem, its ground hog day - tomorrow never comes.

Do it now, be it now and believe 'I am worth it!' Nothing taskes as good as slim feels - good luck to you, stay strong youre worth it!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    that's a great story to to share..thanks for being so honest and telling a story so many of us share with you :) i totally understand the emotional eating thing and it's the hardest thing to fight off when all of those smells come up and start tickling your nose...keep being strong :)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Way to go Girlie!!! :smile:
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome willpower! I know how hard it is to resist something when it's so easy to justify it with yourself that you deserve it after the day you had. On a side note, I hope what made you so mad is better :)
  • tracyellen67
    tracyellen67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am exactly the same way, feels so good to know if you did it, I can too! Keep up the good work.
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    I LOVE your writing! You make me feel like I was right there myself!:laugh:
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    way to go walking away from fresh baked bread is hard even if your not upset !!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love this post... And am going to bookmark it so I can use it for motivation! Thank you for sharing!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It completely describes how I used to feel all of the time... and now 6 months in its only once in a while. Things will get easier and you can definitely conquer this. You have owned it!! Great job!!
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm the same way, an emotional eater. Both for good and bad. I feel good I eat. I feel bad I eat. But I felt the same way you did. I know I have to put it in my diary and everyone will see it and I don't want to fail. I'm doing good so far and this is the most committed I've been to dieting ever, the healthy way. I push my buggy pass the bakery with only a glance but I never slow down. Bread is one of my weaknesses too. I just LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. And some deserts I'd kill to eat. I just save those for my cheat days. I never thought a community and a food diary could be so helpful. Everyone swears by them but I didn't really believe in it until I tried it. Congrats to you! One of my little secrets is that I have a cheat day about every 1.5 to 2wks and I set milestone cheat days like getting to eat something I really want when I've lost 10, 15, or 20 lbs. Whatever feels right at the time. We're all proud of you!!!!
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    Awesome job! I too need to learn to overlook my temptations at the grocery store... Oreo cookies and ice cream seem to get to me way too often...
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Great to read! Keep up the good work!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is an accomplishment for sure!! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!