Weighed 397.2 This Morning

Options
Good Morning MFP!!!

Relatively quiet, shy guy coming back after a long time away, planning on making this stick this time around. Name is Steve and have my number set 200 pounds from now, and I am stoked to get going and make this happen! I welcome advice (so long as you aren't mean about it), but mainly, just looking for a FUN and POSITIVE friendship for this journey. If you send me a request, tell me something about yourself! Much love,

Steve

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can do it Steve! I'm on a similar journey. I was 336 at my highest. Down to 258 and trying to get under 200. Count calories and do some kind of exercise. Simple, but it works
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It's a day to day journey ! You can definitely do it with the support of MFP
  • estrimp81
    estrimp81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started at 350 and am currently at 189!
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am only about a quarter of the way through my weight loss, but this is my life now, and I couldn't be happier. I am down almost 30 lbs and have 60 or so to go. I am fitter than I have been in years, and I am currently 42. We all struggle, but the most important thing I have learned is to stick with it and realize this lifestyle change is forever. For me, I can lose weight on any diet (low carb, low fat, low cal). It all results in an overall calorie reduction, but I often took it too far, too fast and would give up and gain back what I had lost. I couldn't stick to a plan for longer than six months. Now, I am taking it slow. Exercise is key for m, but not for everyone. Getting plenty of sleep, which I find hardest of all because I travel for work, really helps me. My point is that you need to find what works for you and don't give up. Get back on the horse and forgive yourself when you have binges or miss a workout. I have the most awesome group of MFPs. Though I have not been the subject of anyone mean, I have seen that happen to others. Unfriend those people immediately. I also avoid those people who push their plan as the only one that works. I will send you a request.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i was 355 in january of this year. i am down 103 and looking to lose another 30 or so, all without exercise. I am eating LCHF and loving it. No hunger, no cravings and losing weight. I have my son doing it and he has lost 20 in 2 months, my brothers gf is doing it and has lost 25 in 3 months, my sisters husband has been doing it for 2 months and has lost 25 pounds. if you are interested in trying it check out dietdoctor.com Good luck and dont give up