All the stuff that goes on here!

Options
RyonsLions2
RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
Ok... there were a couple of you waiting to hear what was going on. Well, you know for some reason most of the time I struggle with stuff. No matter what it is, I have had some REALLY difficult times since you have known me on here. It is not uncommon, but it was getting ridiculous for a while.. the stuff that just kept on happening.. negative things in my life.. the dog and the pony that died, if you remember and just other things. The latest and greatest.. all within the last 3-4 weeks. Some how I managed to puncture and flatten 2 rear tires on my suburban with in a couple week, but thank God we had 2 spares handy! Then, I had secured a great pony party about 30 miles away for this last weekend ( and my daughters party was for the same day) and the night before the parties, I was driving the only vehicle we had running at this time, to pick up grain for my horses, the night before this party (which incidentally was the SAME day I was to take our pony to my moms for my 5 year old daughters party, so I had 2 parties in one day scheduled) and to my dismay, the night before I was to be at these parties, I am driving my suburban, and the dumb head gasket blows!!!!!! 10 miles from home. My husband had to drive his little tractor to come pull me home, and then we got to thinking how we were going to get to the parties... We have another older suburban that we had parked in our pole barn the last 6 months that needed work, a water pump, power steering leaks, needed plugs and wires, so my husband stayed up ALL night that night fixing all that stuff and took like only an hour nap, we (yes WE) made both parties the next day, and thought this is great we are not out a vehicle after all. WELL, the next day I drove an hour with the kids to church, and everything was fine until we started back home. The truck overheated and the radiator was leaking so bad that I had to stop every 20 minutes to put water in just to make it home. SO, now we ARE out of a vehicle and then to top it off, during the time we were at church my husband was on Craigslist searching for electrical wiring and some how happened across an ad for a stolen horse, and it turned out that a picture of our newest horse we JUST got was the one in this stolen horse ad. :-0 That has been a circus today but we finally got it all worked out and we are not losing him. WHAT a freaking DRAMA. OMGOSH. Anyway, I have taken up WAY too much space.... Hope all else is going well with you. Everything is ok here aside from all that. You all take it easy and pray for us to get a good reliable suburban that has a warranty. We need a vehicle so bad and have no money for one at all. God has provided for us in the past and has continually worked things out for us, so I know He will take good care of us in the future as well. Thanks for reading guys!

Replies

• Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    OH My Goodness.... They claim bad things happen in 3's..You got that beat..Im glad everyone is okay..You do have a horse to use to get back and forth. Just like the olden days...Chin up girl...It will all work out in the end..
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hope everything falls into place for you. God is great and always with you. I'll say a prayer for you.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    LOL Dellonious1 and yes He is angelicdisgrace!! Thanks guys!! :-)
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I will keep you in my prayers. You go an hour away to church? I am impressed. It must be a great place! Things get better. You sound like a wonderful mom with a great husband and family.