100 lbs lost as of today!! [[before & after pics]]

Options
123457»

Replies

• mama5432
    mama5432 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I downloaded myfitness pal now third time... last two times i stopped using it n ended up leaving my diet control. Gained more weight. Again i m trying to stand up n do it. Ur story n pics r inspirational fr me.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    awesome, good going!
  • angreed65
    angreed65 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job and great advice. Thanks for sharing.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you B)
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are a big inspiration for me. I just started MFP and I have lost 5.6lbs so far. My start weight was 273.4. Thanks for your story.
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You did really great!
  • neharding11
    neharding11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! I'm so excited & happy for you! I am currently 221 pounds, and after being smaller my whole life then gaining a lot of weight after college and 2 babies later, I'm not going to lie there have been days where I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. But you are exactly right, you can't hate yourself and we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. I have 80 pounds to go and tomorrow's the big day to a healthier me :) You are going to do a great job losing those last 50 pounds & we are all right there with ya!!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow I was wondering why i was getting random friend requests, I didn't know people still commented on this! Thanks for your kind words guys :)
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You really are such a beautiful person, inside and out! Job well done!! :3<3
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! Well done and thank you for sharing!
  • peachygina
    peachygina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great motivation...Love yourself first.
  • XOsmileXO
    XOsmileXO Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That smile of your speaks for itself!! Way to go stay on your healthy road, you look fantastic! Inspiring
  • OcalaGuy
    OcalaGuy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    100 pounds! 100 pounds! Holy C'moly!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You're a true inspiration! Thank you! Please share more of your story with us! More details. Lessons learned. What did you do when you hit a plateau etc. It helps others on this journey so much!
  • cccttt888
    cccttt888 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Love the positive attitude, very inspiring!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Good for you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!