Need to lose 150 lbs...looking for friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for some active friends that have over 100 to lose. I have about 126 to lose to get to 200 lbs. I'm 29 years old mom of 3. I have a problem with binge, stress, emotional eating that im trying to overcome. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in December 2015 with a little over 140 pounds to lose. Since then, I have dropped over 110 pounds, and only have 28 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • mysterygal75
    mysterygal75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    27 libra emotional eater, bored eater. Feel free to add me. Have lots to lose and trying to do low carb lifestyle. Diabetes and obesity are a battle right now. Need a few accountability buddies for sure. Please send a request. I'll be happy to cheer you in too! Rosiebc106@gmail.com

We're in same boat! We can do it, baby steps day by day
  • broncobytch94
    broncobytch94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i too need to loose 100 lbs and im looking for some friends to help me along the way please add me too!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've lost 148 and am now in my maintenance range. Goal is to lose 3 more so I can say I've lost exactly half my starting weight. It is a long journey but CAN BE DONE!
  • JPearl44
    JPearl44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Found an excellent funny and motivating read - From Bonbons to Yoga Pants. I couldn't put it down. I would recommend it to all of us emotional eaters. If Lexie can do it, so can we!
  • indiecupcake89
    indiecupcake89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it! Use all your resources, eat at a reasonable deficit, get in some exercise, and be prepared for the weight to come off slowly and you will get to your goal! I lost 180 lbs without surgery but it took me 3.5 years due to binge eating tendencies. If you develop strong discipline skills weight gain is preventable. I need to find my discipline again!
  • marinaruthfanning
    Options
    It's crazy, but we can do it! I have lost 50 pounds in the last 6 months, but I still need to lose another 150.

I am 32 and one of my biggest obstacles is my thyroid
  • Midnitefyrfly
    Midnitefyrfly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. Looking for extra support and to give extra support. I'm what you would call a serial starter lol.
  • diggy747
    diggy747 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have over 150lbs to lose too.
    I'm more than happy to offer support in return for anyone who wants to add me.
    Best of luck everyone.
  • jenncat65
    jenncat65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 150 also. I love to bake and try new recipes. I don't eat fast food or packaged meals, it's hard to figure out calories. I'm addicted to sugar.I haven't had chocolate for a week.
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started at 300 and right now I'm at 213 so I've lost 87lbs (it's been very up and down in all honesty so I can relate)

I still have 20-30lbs to go.

We can do this.

Feel free to add me.
  • Daddyspepper
    Daddyspepper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 90-100 pounds, but honestly it's more about how I feel about myself, and how my clothes fit, than it is about the number on the scale. I am down almost 50 pounds, halfway there and am currently struggling after being off track a few weeks. Can certainly use the support if you want to friend me and we can do this together!!
  • BlueWillowMist
    BlueWillowMist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is day 15, still no weight loss but I figured as much but am still prodding along. Forcing myself to go slow is hard since I want weight gone yesterday. Trying hard not to make my expectations too high, which is want I usually do and fail.
  • karenmarie211
    karenmarie211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with everyone else! I need to lose about 150lbs but I'm setting my first goal at getting rid of the first 100lbs. I'm happy to have anyone add me as a friend! I'm 5'4", 300lbs currently. Just started back with MFP again and am doing long walks 3-4x a week (2.5mi each). I want to slowly work my way up to jogging and doing a 5k and more! The documentary on Netflix, From Fat to Finish Line, was very inspiring.
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me! I have a lot of weight to lose, its going to be a long journey.
  • BlueWillowMist
    BlueWillowMist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here is a small ray of hope in the long hard journey of weight loss, I've lost 1 pound, finally. Hopefully the next pound will not take 3 weeks to lose. Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend and drive safely in that snow.
  • garnetsgirl
    garnetsgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I'm a daily logger and would love more support as well as give. There's power in numbers