SPOILER ALERT: I believe I know who Negan killed on WALKING DEAD

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,569 Member
There's a new trailer out and based on evidence, I believe I know who it is.

Rick is still alive. But has blood on his right cheek. So the person killed was on his right. These people were: Maggie, Abraham, Michonne, Darryl, Rosita, and Glenn. And the end of the trailer there was blood on the ground and a .....................................blanket. ONLY 1 person had a blanket on them............

DARRYL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I would kill a single person, I could use Maggie to control Glenn, and vice versa, Carl to control Rick etc. Imho I think it could be Abraham ...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with that, as long as Glenn lives another day <3
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    I am assuming it's Darryl since he announced he was leaving the show, months ago.

He did? Nooooooo! I can't take this! Can't they just freaking kill off Maggie or Rosita.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    He didn't say that at all, ever. Total_e is yanking your chain.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Whoa.....wait....people still watch the walking dead?????
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    In the comics (SPOILERS AHEAD)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

it's Glenn

but some believe that both both Glen and Abraham get Lucille'd.

At least we don't have too much longer to wait!
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I thought it was going to be Eugene since he'll be leaving the show
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this is incorrect.
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If you read the comic it's Glenn
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Treece68 wrote: »
    If you read the comic it's Glenn

The show deviates from the comics. I think it's too obvious if Glenn dies. People will be expecting it and they want to surprise people.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games til someone gets beaten to death with a bat. :)
    We can guess and speculate all we want, just so long as TWD keeps staying interesting. I still think the show should stick to the original premise of the graphic novels; That no character is safe. Anyone can die.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't wait. And I am dreading it all at the same time!!!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Lord007 wrote: »
    It's all fun and games til someone gets beaten to death with a bat. :)
    We can guess and speculate all we want, just so long as TWD keeps staying interesting. I still think the show should stick to the original premise of the graphic novels; That no character is safe. Anyone can die.

We'd have to go back to S1 if they wanted to keep it the same as the comics - also, if most viewers have read the comics then it's like watching a new series, as you don't know what to expect ....
  • cee134
    Options
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode. In the comic it's Glenn but they don't want to follow the comic exactly. So.... I think 2 main characters are going to die in this episode, because, it's not like the comic and no one is expecting that.
  • cee134
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Noooo not Darryl. Monday=ruined.

Darryl is taken prisoner by Negan. He won't die.
  • cee134
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    @total_e wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Whoa.....wait....people still watch the walking dead?????

That's actually what I say when I see idiotic shows like Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls are still on the air...ugh.

I hate this show so much

Why? it's funny

They play the laugh track after every sentence, the jokes aren't funny, the "I use big words that the dumb hot blonde doesn't understand" trope isn't funny, it's pretentious, and assumes its viewers are too dumb to follow high school level math and science words.

I like it because they play the games that I would play. And they eat alot of take out that looks good. I don't like the laugh track.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I think they would lose viewers if they killed Daryl
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I was thinking I don't care who dies as long as it's not Darryl! :'(