Keto Keto Keto - friends needed

Options
2»

Replies

• shred2015
    shred2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for 3 months lost 33 lbs but I am now stuck. Haven't lost an ounce in over 2 weeks. Just got this app to see if this helps. Any ideas of advise on how to get over this plateau would really be great

do a carb refeed and then start again
  • jleg346
    jleg346 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Please add me as well. I just started yesterday and feel like there is no way I can eat all this fat and lose weight! I really hope this works.
  • melissandryer
    melissandryer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too...I've been doing Keto for one week, i'm down 7pounds!!! I'm in shock and I'm in that "too good to be true" phase now. LOL! I think this is mostly water weight? I eat meat and cheese, nuts (handful at a time) and veggies. I usually have eggs and ham in the morning. Today, I had a HUGE salad from Qdoba, with double chicken, veggies, cheese! It was amazing. I also have a Starbuck addiction, so my go to now is, a Venti, iced coffee, with HWC and substitute the classic for SF cinnamon dolce syrup. SO GOOD! I look forward to following you, and seeing your success! I want to add that I am pre-diabetic and I have PCOS, so far this works for me! AGAIN im new so i hope I can stay on the boat long this time! lol Add me!
  • ketocarol1111
    ketocarol1111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on ketogenic diet for a year and i started seeing positive changes almost immediately.
    Not just on my appearance (I lost 23 pounds in 3 months), but on my mood and energy level too. I got compliments all the time from my friends and family. Guys started to notice me too, not just my girlfriends when we are going out. If you don't know how to start your diet, or you wanna spice up your current one; i highly recommend my favorite Ketosis Cookbook,
    Which is reviewed here: http://tastyketo.com/keto-cookbook/ . Over 370 low carb recipes with nutritional informations, macros, meal plans and shopping lists.
    It made my diet a lot easier.
  • Meli7Ann
    Meli7Ann Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I love the Ketogenic diet.
  • thathourglasslife
    Options
    I'm also just starting Keto. 1.5 weeks and down 4lbs already. I'm doing some light working out but I'm about to ramp it up with some HIIT running. I have a friendly bet with a friend to lose 10 by the end of Oct. I'd like to attract like minded friends to keep me accountable. Thanks!
  • Ketoleeeno
    Ketoleeeno Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started Keto and lost over 20lbs on it already. Please feel free to add me
  • racoomer
    racoomer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new to Keto also... Just starting week two. :) add me :)
  • lcarrollccc1
    lcarrollccc1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started Keto almost a month ago. Down 6 pounds (during menopause yet!). Please add me!
  • Angie_Cooper
    Angie_Cooper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting keto all new to this. Hoping to loose 40 lbs. I have already lost 40 by other methods but that seemed to stop working. So now to try something new I hope will work for life.
  • hamidbhatti5639
    hamidbhatti5639 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, there. Lets get some work done. Need to loose around 40 lbs.. lets see who hits that goal first...
  • neomilan
    neomilan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm down 56 lbs so far
  • 8Titan3
    8Titan3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How does one start on the Keto road.?
  • adenardo19
    adenardo19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for Keto support. Starting it again and always looking for recipes as I really hate cooking and would do prep if it made it easier to have meals on hand for dinners etc... Family of 4 (2 are older teenage boys)
  • crmzn
    crmzn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    adenardo19 wrote: »
    Looking for Keto support. Starting it again and always looking for recipes as I really hate cooking and would do prep if it made it easier to have meals on hand for dinners etc... Family of 4 (2 are older teenage boys)

I highly recommend the ketogains FB page. Read up on their protocols, as it’s not your widely accepted high fat and moderate protein form of the diet. I’ve used it since August and it’s a game changer.

• tillyp1974
    tillyp1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    been on keto two weeks tomorrow, feel bad, heart burn, weakness in my legs, anyone else get this?